Rover P6B V8 3500 1972
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"My wife and I recently flew to Christchurch from Auckland to view one of Waimak Cars we were interested in purchasing. 1965 Rover P5. We found Jesmond to be professional, friendly and extremely easy to deal with. He made us feel totally welcome and at ease. Viewing his large collection of wonderful classic and vintage cars was a very enjoyable experience and a privilege Once we decided to purchase the Rover, Jesmond took care of all the paperwork and made all the arrangements to transport the vehicle to us. He was very accommodating. Any one looking to purchase a genuine classic or vintage vehicle we highly recommend using Waimak Cars and would certainly use them in the future if the need arises. Thank you Jesmond for your hospitality and for making our purchase an enjoyable experience."Colin & Carol Gussey, Auckland, New Zealand
The Rover P6 was voted European Car Of The Year in 1964, the very first winner of this title.
The P6 was a radical new product for its maker - and proof it was trying to move away from the 'Auntie' image that it had been landed with over the last couple of decades. It had styling that was influenced by the Citroen DS, and possessed a skeleton structure and modern styling that really were a million miles away from the P4.
The company gambled that it would appeal to traditionally conservative Rover customers, as well as attracting new ones. The bid worked, and the P6 went on to become a huge commercial success. The P6B caught on rapidly, selling in huge numbers and becoming a favourite with lawbreakers - and enforcers.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This beautiful, English assembled Series 2 is in IMMACULATE CONDITION throughout.
- Besides the ever so beautiful to drive V8 motor, it is equipped with FACTORY POWER STEERING, which makes it extremely desirable and rare.
- OWNERSHIP HISTORY – It has had six (6) actual owners in total with some dealerships in between – 1st owner for 2 years, 2nd for 4 years, 3rd for 11 years, the 4th for 11 years, the fifth for 8 years and the sixth, who we sold it to, for six years.
- This car was IMMACULATELY restored by its previous to last owner.
- Body is very straight with beautiful paint. Hardly a stone chip on it.
- Interior is in very good original condition.
- Boot has fittings to mount spare wheel on boot lid – all parts there.
- Engine Bay and Undercarriage VERY CLEAN & TIDY throughout.
- Car is VERY GOOD mechanically. Drives and everything works and sounds as it should.
- IMMACULATE motor with good oil pressure & compression.
- Car jack and tools available.
- Some receipts and manual also with car.
NOT TO BE MISSED – This car has been very well looked after. Highly recommended and rare model. Drives and looks beautiful.
Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
SHIPPING / TRANSPORT CAN BE ORGANISED ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing strictly BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.