Rover P5 MK2 1965
Just occasionally, a really superb example of a marque appears for sale and this is it.
This saloon is a much larger car than the P4, which in some respects it replaced. The P5 was extremely popular with United Kingdom Prime Ministers and government officials of its day. Queen Elizabeth II is said to have favoured driving her P5.
For over 15 years, the Rover was the official transport of the establishment. With a portly, dignity and polished patriotism, it became the perfect motoring embodiment of Governmental Grandeur which is why every UK Prime Minister from Howard Wilson to Margaret Thatcher where chauffeured round in a Rover.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This low mileage car is in STUNNING CONDITION, having been very well cared for all its life. It would be hard to see or find another example like it.
- It has done 78443 miles from new and has had seven long term, caring owners on record. The first owner owned for twelve years. The second owner owned for eighteen years and five more owners followed.
- This car has been maintained regardless of cost.
- Paintwork is like new. All the rubbers, trims, external trim are new or like new in very good order.
- The interior is entirely original and in EXCELLENT condition throughout.
- The mechanics are perfect, it doesn't use oil, water or drip any fluids.
- This classic car is being presented in IMMACULATE order.
- Its hard to fault and drives incredibly well.
- Most definitely one of the finest P5's in existence.
f you're looking for a classic that sums up everything that's great about British cars, nothing can match that mobile drawing room, the Rover P5. Luxurious, solidly built, usable and brilliantly supported by a network of specialists plus a superb club, the P5 is one of those classics that makes sense on pretty much every level. Even the Queen owns one, and apparently she prefers drtiving it to being ferried about in one of her many Rolls-Royces.
SHIPPING / TRANSPORT CAN BE ORGANISED ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.