1992 Porsche 968
Call Us On
Share With Friends
There are some cars that just have it all.
Take the Porsche 968 for example; it's got the right badge, superb dynamics, excellent build quality, ample performance and it's practical with it. Plus, it's not as though the purchase or running costs are exorbitant.
That smooth, torque engine provides plenty of muscle and while the soundtrack isn't as thrilling as a V8 or flat-six, the balance that it provides makes the 968 a seriously under-rated fast road or track day tool – which is why you don't want to let this four-pot Porker pass you by.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Low Ownership
- Imported from Japan, first Registered in New Zealand in December 2004
- Outstanding Performance
- Rust free body and beautiful factory paint
- The engine compartment and undercarriage are super clean
- Regularly serviced with the cam belt, balance belt and water pump all being changed within the last 10,000kms
- Recently serviced with a full oil, filters, brake fluid, distributor cap, arm and spark plug change.
- The exterior features the red bridge spoiler, Cup 2 17” alloy wheels, plus suspension changes which are all desirable factory options.
- Bridgestone tires all with very good thread.
- Porsche mono block brake calipers
- New side molding rubbers.
- The spare wheel is unused. The compressor and tool kit are present.
- Interior comes with the Club sport leather steering wheel, Porsche half leather script fabric, Porsche floor mats.
The 968 won numerous accolades including Performance Car magazine's Car of the Year, and raised the profile of the 968.
So there it is, one of the greatest handling cars Porsche has ever produced. Whatever form your 968 takes, you're guaranteed to have a great time, and with prices of nice examples on the rise, there will never be a better time to buy this 1990s performance hero.
So what are you waiting for? A good example like this one is not that common in New Zealand. This is a desirable car in beautiful order. An appreciating classic that can be enjoyed for many years to come.
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.