Wind Back Time
Porsche 911S 1975
Call Us On
Share With Friends
The faster 911's evolution had started in 1966, with the launch of the 'S' model.
It was designed with competition in mind, and at the time boasted forged alloy pistons, vented discs, and new alloy wheels. But the ultimate slim-bumpered 911 was yet to come and in the mid 70's, Porsche created a magical car that's sublime to drive, and which every collector would not mind having in his garage. I suppose one could look at this car, as either a very expensive sports car or a very reasonably priced race car.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Chassis 9114310227
- Engine 6340647
- This is the S, 175bhp version.
- Sport/fun, spirited driving, track racing, off-roading and most of all nowadays, its a highly desirable classic.
- This 911 is in a class of its own. It's looks are what you can expect, awesome!!! The ride is very intense. There is no power steering, the clutch is heavy and aircondition, yeah right... but it surely pays off. It's a beast this car!!!
- Best described as beautiful!¦light, fast, loud, its old school, a wild untameable beast, and its a legend!
- This is one of the greatest cars ever made. Porsche got this one right. Amazing handling speed, cornering. After owning this car, I understand why so many other car makers use the Porsche 911 as the car to be compared to. Porsche 911 sets the standard of the classic sports car. There really is no substitute!
- Very good overall condition.
- This car is generally reliable, as most Porsches are. Its an entry-level air-cooled 911 model, and can be enjoyed for many years. They came out in a variety of interesting colors, and to the untrained eye are little different from the later models up to 1989.
- Power to spare, handles on rails, very smooth manual transmission and stunning looks. Maintenance costs are very manageable as a pleasure driver. All around fun and an amazing driver experience.
Whichever way you look at it, the Porsche 911 is an enduring success, which has sold strongly throughout its life. And, yes, it's managed to turn automotive evolution on its head because the 911 remains stoutly rear-engined in a front-engined world. But its success comes down to consistant evolution.
This is one good investment vehicle in good order and ready to be enjoyed.
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.