Morris Minor 1955
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Gloria and team...Thank you!...From my parents driveway in Rangiora New Zealand to the Lincolnshire Wolds in England....... your care and attention has been so supportive and more than just a job. You have helped transport a car and memories. Without your help at Waimak Classic Cars, this journey for the 1974 MGB would have been more difficult, or still just a dream. Thank you for making this dream come true. Can not thank you enough."Susan C Waller, Lincolnshire Wolds, United Kingdom
This is arguably, the most, or should I say one of the most cherished Morris’s in New Zealand. A beautiful little car, that turns heads wherever it goes.
The original Minor - or poached egg as Lord Nufflield delightfully called it - initially complete with side-valve engine, was a sedate performer, and is even more so today, but thanks to delightful handling and steering, it's still a great car to drive.
ABOUT THIS CAR
Where do we start?¦
- A beautiful example in perfect working order
- OVER $10K WORTH OF RECEIPTS SPENT OVER THE LAST 7000 MILES!!!
- Good straight body. Nice paintwork. Stunning wee car.
- Mechanically sound. Good motor (had valve grind) – drives very well.
- Reconditioned gearbox
- reconditioned Fuel Pump
- New Head Gasket
- All brakes and cylinders reconditioned
- New Condensor
- New coil
- New Distributor Cap
- New Rotor
- New Points / plugs
- Axle realignment
- New Engine mounts
- The trafficators have been removed and after market indicator lights fitted. A common modification. Also has the later model dash so must be a late 1955.
- Completely restored as you can see from photos and has been meticulously maintained since with various maintenance and service records available. It even won second prize at the 11th National Morris Minor Convention in Christchurch, NZ, back in 2002 and yes, there’s a trophy for that too.
- A great wee Morrie deserving of a forever home. Ideal to sit happily in a private collection or to be used regularly as a classic driver. Will bring back memories and smiles to so many people¦in fact, I’d say its worth owning just for that alone. Certainly a fine example of a great classic.
- Receipts available
These wee classics are very collectible and make a good alternative investment to having money in the bank. What does the bank return nowadays¦2%, less tax?¦Won’t be long before this car is worth twice the value being sold for today.
Will be sold WOF’d and Registered.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.