1922 Morris Cowley Bullnose
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"A huge thank you to Gloria and Jesmond from Waimak Classic Cars for selling my classic Jaguar. Jesmonds expert advice throughout the entire process from start to finish was absolutely first class. I strongly recommend Waimak Classic Cars for anyone wanting to sell their beloved Classic. No doubt I will be investing in another Classic car in the near future, one things for sure I will be calling Gloria and Jesmond first. I have had the pleasure of viewing Jesmond's classic collection and I was blown away, every single car has the Wow factor. First class Cars, first class service thank you Jesmond and thank you Gloria."Damian Pelaez, Christchurch, New Zealand
These models, known as the Morris Cowley, are practically the same as the Morris Oxford but turned out in a modified form to cater for the purchaser who did not require the additional refinements and luxury.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Chassis: 12238 / Engine 19313
- This car was sent to Australia new, but unbodied due to the regulations at the time, and the body was built there by a well known company Tarrent, and still has the plate inside each door.
- It was brought into New Zealand from Australia over 30 years ago. Around that time, the car was stripped down to be rebuilt. It took 18 months to rebuild it all to original specification with 1922 parts. Only the tyres, seat covers and the hood (which were rotted) are not original but the lovely bevelled edge oval glass window in the back was saved and reused. Battery is rewired with a fuse system to make it safe. The front windscreen is new as the old one was broken but is an exact replica with a safety mark which you need for a WOF.
- The four little side lights are reproduction and it would only have had two on the front and a tiny single light on the rear (still there).
- Not many cars of this vintage are this original as most get modified over the years as an improvement.
- Restoration photos available showing the extent of the restoration.
- A very Driveable vintage car that puts a huge smile on your face. Great for country roads, picnics, family fun etc.
- Easy to operate, Cheap to Run, this is a Rare car and a nice little investment to enjoy with the family.
Almost 100 years old - a usable veteran that can only appreciate in value.
Will be sold WOF’d and registered IF sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.