1991 Mitsubishi GTO
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Having bought this car site unseen, it was exactly to the standard described. Jesmond even went as far to see to all any repairs it required prior to me collecting it. He never cut corners. I can only say that it was a very good experience dealing with Jesmond. Very honest and reliable people whom I would recommend to others."Brian Robinson, Palmerston North - New Zealand
Arguably, the BEST example of this model in New Zealand!
The Mitsubishi 3000GT enjoyed something of a confused identity globally, being known as the GTO in Japan and the Dodge Stealth in the USA. It was an ambitious arrival on the market, chiming perfectly with the times - as Japan showed the world it could build the most desirable cars in market sectors once the preserve of the Europeans. It was built in collaboration with Chrysler in the USA.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Chassis : Z16A-0001417 – LOW MILEAGE EXAMPLE!
- This car is awesome to drive - amazing performance - makes driving fun. Superb handling, gorgeous looks, nice, comfortable interior, powerful engine and and yes you guessed it – it sounds great.
- Condition wise – this car is pretty much being presented like new. You will be hard pressed to find another one like it, even more so with such mileage (Certified Odometer).
- It is a 4WD, non turbo 3 litre model with 4 speed auto transmission.
- The car is in exceptional factory original condition.
- The timing belt has been done not many kms ago.
- Maintained regardless of cost, this car is in show condition having been very well cared for all its life. It would be hard to see or find another example like it. It has done a genuine 53736kms from new.
- Original paintwork is still like new.
- All the rubbers, trims, external trim are like new.
- The interior is faultless and doesn't have the slightest imperfection.
- The mechanics are perfect, it doesn't use oil, water or drip any fluids.
- Brand New Tires
- Super cold air con
- Goes incredibly well.
- It rides great and looks fabulous.
- The engine is smooth, yet powerful. Excellent road holding.
This is a gorgeous car in outstanding condition.
Condition and Mileage hard to beat. In fact, we challenge you to find a better one :)
Would appeal to someone who wants a really tidy, unmolested, low mileage, factory original example.
Car will be sold WOF'd and registered.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing By Appointment only!
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.