1976 MG B Roadster
Call Us On
Share With Friends
There may have been faster and more modern cars on the market, but the rubber-bumper MGB offered the traditional thrills of a British roadster to a whole new generation.
MGBs of any era make great classic cars: They're fun to drive, sturdy, and relatively cheap to maintain thanks to an abundance of used and after market parts. The post-1974 models are a bit slower and, depending on your tastes, look a bit awkward due to their bumpers, but they're still rewarding to own and drive. They also offer a few advantages versus earlier cars, including higher-capacity cooling, better brakes, and fewer years of wear and tear.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- A Nice, Tidy Example with an appealing colour combination.
- Runs and drives well – doesn’t burn any fluids.
- Good oil pressure, compressions etc
- Good clean body with nice paint (repainted at some point)
- Usual rust prone areas, like sills, floorboard etc clean of rust
- No overdrive
- Good Tyres, battery etc
- Hood in good, nice order.
- This rubber bumper MGB comes into its own on a classic cruise.
- It can also be used as a daily driver, thanks to its size, ease of driving and mechanical simplicity and, if anything, the rubber bumper B is a better, more usable bet than the earlier versions. The added comfort comes from the raised ride height, which also makes entry and egress a fair bit easier – an important point for many more mature owners.
- Finally, these later MGBs are designed to run on unleaded from the factory without expensive mods or additives required.
These rubber bumper B’s are certainly not to be overlooked.
In many ways it’s a more rounded and developed car than earlier versions, and one that’s better suited for today’s roads, yet still enjoys all that’s good about the MGB. Prices are going up for these models too.
Car will be sold WOF’d and Registered, if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.