Wind Back Time
Mazda MX5 1990
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"To Whom It May Concern...I am a naive seller, who didn't know where to start marketing and preparing my vehicle for sale. The team at Waimak Classic Cars have done an amazing job by sorting everything for me from A to Z. They advised, groomed, repaired, collected, advertised and sold my vehicle for just under it's registered valuation. I am so very grateful for their assistance. I would certainly recommend them to any prospective seller. May others also benefit by entrusting their vehicles into the hands of the professional team at Waimak. Good job. Great result. An Effortless Successful Sale! Thank you."Melva, Christchurch, New Zealand
Throughout the MX5's lifetime, the automotive world has had a tough time finding enough unhackneyed ways to praise its supreme balance, handling, and accommodating driving experience.
When the MX5 was introduced in 1990, the world's most written-about and, arguably, most desirable affordable car was here at last. In fact, I'd reckon its fair to say that this is the two-seat roadster that car enthusiasts had been screaming for since the demise of the old Lotus Elan.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- The MX-5's front-mounted 114bhp engine has two ingredients essential in any sports car powerplant: instant throttle response and an invigorating exhaust note, making for an aural as well as tactile pleasure.
- Legendary handling and ride.
- Cambelts just done.
- New Limited Slip Diff.
- Very tidy interior – in fact, sit in the driver's seat and apart from the non-adjustable steering wheel being a shade too low, every control is just where you need it. Very accomodating interior – even with the hood up there is no shortage of room. Deep footwells keep cramp out of your feet and even drivers well over six foot should have no problems with headroom.
- The whole driveline encourages you to drive as precisely as it operates. This car will reward you with a rare degree of driver satisfaction.
- It takes just one blast down a favourite country road to make you realise the MX-5 has a chassis that performs beyond all reasonable expectation.
- Through flat-out sweeping bends the MX-5's balance is breathtaking. Once you have settled in the corner it will fly round, glued unerringly to your chosen line.
- The build quality of this car is beyond reproach, combining gleaming red paintwork with tight fitting panels and a leak-free, brand spanking new soft top.
Mazda's single-minded determination to provide fun has produced a car of the rarest quality. Above all else it is its ability to involve the driver intimately in its every reaction and response that makes this sports car a joy to drive. Few others, at any price, can offer so much. Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered, if sold in New Zealand. TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST. Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.