Wind Back Time
Jaguar XK8 2000
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"To Whom It May Concern...I am a naive seller, who didn't know where to start marketing and preparing my vehicle for sale. The team at Waimak Classic Cars have done an amazing job by sorting everything for me from A to Z. They advised, groomed, repaired, collected, advertised and sold my vehicle for just under it's registered valuation. I am so very grateful for their assistance. I would certainly recommend them to any prospective seller. May others also benefit by entrusting their vehicles into the hands of the professional team at Waimak. Good job. Great result. An Effortless Successful Sale! Thank you."Melva, Christchurch, New Zealand
The XK8 is a SUPERB GRAND TOURER. It was launched in 1996 to replace the XJ-S. Two body styles were produced - a coupÃ© and a convertible. The car was the first in the Jaguar line-up to use Jaguar's newly developed 32-valve, Quadcam V8 Engine – the AJ-V8. ABOUT THIS CAR
- Amazing Condition throughout with extraordinary ride comfort.
- This is a car with a stunning profile, superb handling and an ergonomic design that allows comprehensive information to be clearly provided. A car that echoes all the grace, power of the Jaguar sports cars of the past yet it was one of the most technically advanced vehicles ever produced for its time.
- Imported from Japan, recently serviced and fully complied – purchaser will be first owner in New Zealand
- Well serviced and maintained vehicle.
- Body and paint in stunning condition.
- Beautiful Interior in beautiful condition.
- Engine bay, boot area, undercarriage – all in very clean order.
- This car is best described as a heavyweight, that can tollerate brutal treatment on brutal roads but quite frankly, it would rather you grew up and slowed down a bit. Its a car that can cover vast distances with no effort at all. The XK8 is a beautiful driving experience¦Absolutely Beautiful.
A different car altogether from its predecessors, what we offer you here is an opportunity to spoil yourself with a well maintained and serviced example, which still looks great nineteen years on. These first shape Jaguars are very collectible and here's one inspirational Jaguar In beautiful working condition throughout. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Car will be sold warranted and registered. SHIPPING / TRANSPORT CAN BE ORGANISED ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST. Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.