1958 Jaguar XK150
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Just a quick note to say thank you for everything regarding my recent purchase.From my first telephone enquiry, I was left in no doubt about your knowledge, professionalism, & customer focus. I also appreciated you meeting me at the airport and dropping me back after we had inspected the car and taken it for an independent inspection as per your advice. I am very happy with the overall buying experience and the car was delivered to Auckland with everything done as agreed. Nowadays it's a rarity to find people who "do what they say they will do" and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone else who is looking for a classic car."Brian Gibbs, Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
E-type not exclusive enough?
Then why not consider the XK150?
With only its successor the E-Type to challenge it, the Jaguar XK150 can lay claim to the title of the greatest post-war production sports car in the world. In their time, they were absolutely without parallel. They have incredible style, a terrific heritage and superb performance – even by today's standards. These fine examples of British engineering are also practical too, which is paramount for any old car that's going to see regular use.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- First registered in NZ in 1958 - sold new by Jaguar cars New York, USA.
- From the information available, it looks like this car has had only one owner for 53 years in Napier, New Zealand.
- We understand that this car was restored by the original owner's family in 2006, before it was sold to the second owner in 2010. It looks like all wooden frames were replaced, that the car had a body off repaint, had a full leather interior fitted, carpets, hood lining etc and also had the engine reconditioned at the time.
- The mileage reading on the odometer today is what the car has traveled since engine reconditioning in 2006.
- Recent work include mew mats, a power steering was fitted, which makes life so much easier. A new radiator was also fitted.
- Comes with a Jaguar full synchro gearbox and triple carburetors.
- Servicing and maintenance records available with car
- Immaculate body and paint, chrome work and interior.
- Wire wheels on good Bridgestone tires with plenty of thread.
- A really fast, luxurious appointed Coventry built coupe in Immaculate Condition Throughout
- A pleasure to drive behind the famous twin o.h.c. six-cylinder engine, which has won so many sports-car races for Jaguar.
- The Jaguar XK150 coupe is a very acceptable fast car, carrying on a great tradition with dignity and enhanced very real high performance. This not only in respect of a maximum speed exceeding 125 m.p.h. but because road holding, steering and braking are all in keeping.
- A truly awesome piece of engineering and a great investment classic car with values roaring ahead.
The XK150 is the last of the legendary range of XK sports cars, the 150 remained true to the formula on which Jaguar built a dynasty. This is a classic car with character, that is more comfortable than the XK's before it. A solid investment car, seemingly content to fulfill the role of a grand tourer. If long distance cruising with a generous dash of panache is your requirement, you won't go wrong with this iconic XK150.
VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY HERE!
Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.