2010 Jaguar XK8
Call Us On
Share With Friends
Brilliant from the drawing table down to the tarmac, the 2010 Jaguar XK has ripened into full sports car adulthood.
Look far and wide: You'll be hard-pressed to find a more suave grand tourer than the 2010 Jaguar XK. This Jaguar XK Coupe is an aesthetic home run, a perfect 10 to our styling eye.
From stunning curve to flowing line, there's barely a surface out of place. Designer Ian Callum's tinkered with the front end mildly this year. The XK's cabin escapes without a smudge; it's beautifully organised and layered with walnut trim. Knurled chrome rollers control the audio, chromed switches work the power seats-loving nods to tradition tempered with a bright, big LCD touchscreen that lets passengers swipe and tap their way through audio, navigation, and climate controls. The XK's gorgeous gauges are brightly illuminated in white and read cleanly like a collector timepiece.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- XK Facelift 5.0 Liter Model
- Extremely Low Mileage
- Absolutely Mint condition setup for storage
- Spare wheel model.
- Portfolio car ,very little use brought in by Beachams and sold 80k at 8000ks, fully serviced and maintained in unmarked condition.
- Battery maintainer wired for extended non-use period.
- Oatmeal interior, full package of NZ Nav etc.
- Imported from Japan, first registered in New Zealand 26 August 2016
- Ride and handling are superb. Steering is a responsive joy, and Jaguar tunes the highway ride for good tracking, flat cornering, and great grand-touring comfort. The XK's brakes are full of feedback and easy to modulate. All XKs have the Adaptive Dynamics suspension, with continuously variable dampers; it does an amazing job of filtering out abrasive road surfaces and jarring road scabs, without much excess body motion.
- The gearbox, a six-speed ZF automatic with manual shift control, paddle controls, and Sport and Snow shift modes, is a faultless combination of seamless, fast gear changes smoothed over with rev-matching on downshifts.
- Standard features include power windows, locks, and mirrors; cruise control; leather upholstery; a navigation system; Bluetooth audio; 19-inch wheels; keyless entry and push-button start; a heated, tilt-and-telescope steering wheel; and a Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound audio system with Sirius Satellite Radio, a six-CD changer, and a USB port.
We challenge anyone to find a better example.
FINANCE AVAILABLE for the right Buyer.
PRICE FIRM. TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only!
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.