Wind Back Time
Jaguar XJ6 1985
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"The purchase of my vehicle through Jesmond was a breeze. I did something I've never done before & that was to buy without my own personal inspection. Jesmonds photos & descriptions plus getting the car checked by an independent garage convinced me & I was not disappointed. Thank you very much Jesmond for your honesty & going that extra mile, your cars are immaculate."Wayne Donaldson, Gisborne, New Zealand
A Jaguar reflects your success like no other car.
Its reputation for effortless performance, superb road holding and supreme ride comfort is greatly deserved. No other car offers such a unique combination of design and engineering sophistication. No other car conjures up such contrasting images of sheer luxury and race bred power.
As you settle behind the wheel of a Jaguar you realise that your life is not totally without success; that driving was never so relaxed and easy, so satisfying and enjoyable.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This is truly one of the nicest, classiest Jaguar Series 3's I've ever seen or driven.
- Its black paint could almost be described as flawless.
- Its rust free body is straight as an arrow.
- The interior is unmarked.
- Mechanically, this car is totally sound with a beautiful, incredibly smooth running motor.
- This car is a metaphor for graceful motion.
- Marvelously silent cabin.
- Elegantly positioned walnut and soft fragrant leather provide the tasteful opulence that one expects to find in a fine English motorcar.
- Numerous convenience accessories such as power windows, trip computer and cruise control
- Factory period radio / cassette.
- Moto Lita Steering wheel
- Well recorded service history both in New Zealand and the UK.
- This car was imported by its original owner from the UK in 1987, who owned in New Zealand for another 23 years.It had two more owners in New Zealand after that.
- Ownership and shipping history available.
- It would be difficult to find a better example of a Series 3
- Incredibly well maintained.
- First to see will buy.
No wonder that the XJ6 is universally acclaimed as one of the most beautiful automobiles ever created. It is truly a sculpture in steel.
Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.