Wind Back Time
Ford Mustang V8 1967
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Hi Jesmond and Gloria, I am writing to say thank you for all your help regarding the Jaguar that I bought from you. All the way through the process, you provided a highly professional service, showing total integrity and a personal touch which is hard to find. I would not hesitate to purchase from you again in the future and will recommend you to other prospective buyers. Best wishes with your business, and keep up the good work."Ian Tarpey, Gulf Harbour Auckland, New Zealand
What started this stampede was a love affair that changed a million people – a love affair with the Ford Mustang!
Grandmothers, Dads, Mums Kids¦even the family dog. The Ford Mustang made a million drivers become Mustangers in just two years. And why have a million people gone for Mustang?¦for the same reason Mustang goes for the people.
With a willing, eager and ready V8, this car is a true people's car that will put you way ahead.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This car was imported from the USA and first registered in New Zealand in 1997. Apparently, this car has been in New Zealand since 1979.
- It underwent a $258640.00, FULL, NO EXPENSE SPARED restoration by Rustorations Ltd – a well renowned and highly respected icon in the Christchurch car restoration and rodding circles. All up, including the $35K originally required to purchase the car, the whole project cost $294K, to the dot.
- This car has barely done any miles since restoration and can pretty much still be described as all but BRAND NEW, as can be seen from photos and video.
- It had a full rebuild, body removed and rebuilt from chassis up at a restoration cost well in excess of what one expects to return for it.
- It comes with a new Ford 4.9 V8 crate high spec motor, that has only done a few thousand kms from brand new.
- Motor was hand built (circa $15K) and receipts are available. It was built from a standard bore roller cam block (very strong) and dyno tuned (a video is available). The motor has been built to run on standard unleaded fuel. Motor performance is 420hp and 412 foot pounds of torque.
- The transmission was fully rebuilt by Casper Transmissions in Auckland, (circa $5K and receipts available) with all the good bits to take 650hp. It was designed for reliability and longevity.
- The diff was fully re built by the diff shop with the very best polished diff head available ($6,000!!!!), once again built to handle 650 hp for reliability and longevity.
- The headers were hand made and coated, (refer to photo in listing).
- The rims are off a GT350 mustang and were pressed apart and re chromed, (refer to photo in listing). The extra width gives the superior ride.
- The wiring was replaced with a brand new wiring loom from the USA. All lights are LED
- The car is in its original form externally and internally except for lowered suspension and wheels, disk brakes etc.
- This car has been fully certified and is in concours condition – considered to be almost, if not the best example in new Zealand.
- Paint looks even more stunning outside in the sun.
- Sounds great and Drives great
It really isn't surprising how a million drivers became Mustangers¦not when they discovered that they could design a car to be just what they wanted. Mustang can be a sports car, a luxury car and a practical family classic car.
An American Icon that will always appreciate in value and a safe buy for any enthusiast investor.
Hard to price so price indicative but ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Put it this way, if you wanted a $35K Mustang then this car is obviously not for you. But you'd pay the asking price or thereabouts if you were after a new one of this model because this is pretty much what it is – a brand new 1967 Mustang Notchback.
Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered, if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.