Wind Back Time
Ford Mustang 1966
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Hello Jesmond, It's been 2 weeks since the Alfa Sprint arrived, and we have covered around 750 km in that time. We are both loving driving the car, and are so glad that we managed to find such an amazingly original example of this classic model. The Alfa is absolutely correct to your description, and we would like to sincerely thank you for carrying out the sale process in such an efficient and correct manner; everything you promised was done, and it was delivered ahead of time, so that we could display it at the major Blenheim Classic Car day as we had hoped. We would certainly recommend you, and Waimak Classic Cars as excellent to deal with."Ash & Sandra, Motueka, New Zealand
What started this stampede was a love affair that changed a million people – a love affair with the Ford Mustang.
Grandmothers, Dads, Mums Kids¦even the family dog. The Ford Mustang made a million drivers become Mustangers in just two years. And why have a million people gone for Mustang?¦for the same reason Mustang goes for the people.
With a willing, eager and ready V8, this car is a true people's car that will put you way ahead.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This car was imported over 10 years ago.
- It was restored by Kim Mitchell circa 8 years ago, a highly respected icon in the Christchurch car restoration and rodding circles. It took Kim a full year, full time, to completely strip, replace, renew and remake the whole car with a body off restoration. All up, including the $20K originally required to purchase the car, the whole project cost $193K, to the dot.
- This car has barely traveled 8000 miles since restoration and can pretty much still be described as all but BRAND NEW, as can be seen from photos and video.
- It had a full rebuild, body removed and rebuilt from chassis up at a restoration cost well in excess of double its asking price.
- It comes with a new Ford 4.7 V8 crate high spec motor.
- Rebuild gearbox, diff, stainless exhaust system etc.
- Motor has only done a few thousand kms from brand new.
- The car is in its original form externally and internally except for lowered suspension and wheels, disk brakes etc.
- This car has been fully certified and is in concours condition – considered to be almost, if not the best example in new Zealand.
- Paint looks even more stunning outside in the sun.
- Sounds great and Drives great.
It really isn't surprising how a million drivers became Mustangers¦not when they discovered that they could design a car to be just what they wanted. Mustang can be a sports car, a luxury car and a practical family classic car.
An American Icon that will always appreciate in value and a safe buy for any enthusiast investor.
PRICE FIRM. Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.