Wind Back Time
Chrysler DeLuxe 1939
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"I can only say that the purchase of my Daimler from Jesmond was a flawless experience. Considering that I bought the car sight unseen I have no complaints. The car was presented just as advertised and with very friendly and honest service. Should I be seeking another car at any time I would certainly have no hesitation in contacting you again. Once again many thanks."Brian Rooke, Napier, New Zealand
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Engine #: 5643
- Chassis #: 9363012
- Very Comfortable Interior in Excellent Condition.
- Body and Paint in Good Condition.
- Mechanically Sound – we understand that this car had work done on the motor circa three (3) years ago at around 54000 miles so hasn't traveled much since. In the last three years we understand that the following work was also carried out on the car:
- New Radiator
- Fuel Tank Reassembled, cleaned and repainted inside
- All brakes re sleeved / new kits all round / brake shoes relined / Drums skimmed / Master Cylinder Overhauled
- New Cross shaft for the clutch and brake pedals / all pedals re bushed
- New waterpump and new water distribution tube fitted.
- Alternator overhauled and re bearing
- New Frost Plugs
- Fuel Pump overhauled and fuel line insulated
- Had flywheel out / fitted diaframe clutch cover and had clutch plate relined
- Gearbox stripped and new bearings fitted
- Fish oiled inside doors
- Carburettor – overhauled gasket kit / reset the floats according to specs.
- Solid & Reliable
- Period Radio works
- Drives Beautifully
- This was low priced luxury at its best - the only low priced car with steering post gear shift as standard equipment at the time.
- A Very Driveable Vintage Car
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.