1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"We recently purchased a Classic Car from Waimakclassiccars and cannot thank them enough for their superb level of service. The car we chose, needed a little bit of extra work done, by mutual agreement, and Jesmond organised for that to be done and the car presented to us in prisitine condition. The communication from Jesmond and Gloria is prompt, personal and informative. Put simply, Jesmond and Gloria are a pleasure to do business with. We thoroughly recommend Waimakclassiccars."Bernard & Sally Feely, Timaru, New Zealand
Some cars tell you all about themselves at first glance and here's one tough, let's go driving Corvette!
In 1967, automobile affacionados chose Corvette as the best GT sports machine over 3000cc. Quite an honour when one considers that Corvette was in competition with the greatest marques of Europe. Not really surprising though when one considers all its attributes.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- An Original, matching numbers Car in Mint Condition – a true survivor¦and they're only original once.
- So easy to drive with power steering, four-wheel ventilated disk brakes, an exclusive independent suspension sytem.
- So posh and comfortable – even great for the gentler, female muscle car driver.
- Factory High spec model – powerglide automatic transmission / deluxe black vinyl interior / softray tinted windows / power steering / brakes / air conditioning / electric power windows / AM / FM radio
- Good compression – all cylinders at 175psi.
- Various servicing / maintenance records available in NZ
- Various records from the USA available, including servicing / maintenance / delivery sheet by General Motors Divison in Jacksonville, Florida, where it was delivered new.
- USA ID Cerificates, Title Certificates & Searches available featuring ownership history
- red wall tires on original rims
- 67 Air Cleaner lid
- Only non matching items are carb and radiator
- Car has been high Second Flight several times in the USA
- Excellent Driver
- Vehicle ID #: 194377S104532
- Colour is known as Marlborough Maroon
- Low Mileage Vehicle
- Only One Owner in New Zealand – US Ownership History available.
- New Zealand First Registration in May 2011
These Coupes were built because not everybody wants the same kind of car. They are pretty rare to come by and as a result, are very collectible.
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.