Wind Back Time
2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS RS
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Like most baby boomers I have bought and sold many cars over my lifetime, but none came close to the pleasure of dealing with Gloria and Jesmond. Jesmond insisted I get an independent assessment of the car and any repairs needed would be on him. It turned out that the car was not quite what we thought, but true to his word and without protest or negotiation, he took care of all the repairs, to the extent, that I doubt there was anything left in for them. There was total transparency on what was going on as I was kept in the loop by Gloria. Classics are, by their definition, older cars that may have hidden problems, but dealing with Jesmond and Gloria you can be assured that the process of purchase will be worry free and you will receive the car that you desired."Steve Gibb, Nelson, New Zealand
Nothing succeeds like excess and for tire-burning power and Hollywood looks, it doesn't get much better than the 2015 Chevy Camaro.
I suppose when it comes to evaluating the wisdom of major purchases, the dynamic involved often boils down to the classic question of "need" versus "want." Staking out a clearly defined and heavily defended position on the "want" end of this spectrum is the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro¦and what a car this is.
The Camaro SS has a 6.2-liter V8 that puts out 426 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque.
This is a car for the muscle car purist, who believes a proper Camaro needs a brawny V8 engine under the hood.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This is a ‘Special Imports' vehicle. The lucky buyer will be registered as the first owner in New Zealand. It has only had one other owner in the USA and only traveled 4060 miles. Its in ‘Like New Condition' and features:
- Power Steering, Navigation System and Power Sunroof with express-open and venting
- 2SS Package / Black Rally Stripe Package. (RS Package include Body Colour Roof Ditch Molding / High Intensity Discharge Headlamps and Separate Daytime Running Lamps)
- 9 Speakers AM / FM Radio – Sirius XM Boston Acoustics Premium 9 Speaker Audio System, Premium Audio System / Chevrolet MY LINK, Radio Data System
- Air Condition / Electric Windows / Electric Rear window Defogger / Rear window defroster / Power Driver Seat / Remote Keyless Entry / Remote Vehicle Starter System / Steering Wheel Audio Mounted controls.
- Four Wheel Independent Suspension / Speed sensing steering / Manual Rake and Telescopic Steering Column / Traction Control / 4-Wheel Antilock 4 wheel disc brakes / ABS brakes / Dual front impact airbags / Dual front side impact air-bags / Emergency Communication system
- Front anti roll bar / Low tire pressure warning / Occupant sensing airbag / Power programmable door locks /Rear anti roll bar / Electronic stability control
- Exterior parking camera rear / Rear parking sensors
- Delay Off headlights / Front fog lights / Fully automatic headlights / High intensity discharge headlamps
- Stainless steel dual outlet exhaust
- Panic Alarm / Security system
- Electronic cruise control / Speed control
- Maintenance Free Battery
- Power, Auto Dimming / Heated Door Mirrors
- Body Colour Bumpers
- 3 spoke lather wrapped steering wheel / leather shift knob
- Display Driver Information center / Compass / Outside Temperature Display
- Front Reading lights / Driver Vanity Mirror
- Variably intermittent wipers
- Rare aluminium wheels
- And heaps more¦
Recently imported by us from the USA, this car is being sold in like new condition. Finance can be made available to the right buyer. This is one great muscle car. A joy ride with a note that sends shivers down your spine.
Amazing torque and power. You can't not fall in love with this car.
This car is now FULLY COMPLIED and will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.