Wind Back Time
BMW M635 CSi 1985
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"I purchased a Jaguar XJ 40 with a/c that did not work he said he would fix it at his cost and he certainly followed through on his promise. I would most certainly recommend Jesmond to anybody considering buying a high-quality classic car. Honesty, Integrity, and knowledge. Peter From Orewa."Peter Daye, Auckland, New Zealand
The standard BMW 635CSi was a very impressive sports coupe, with effortless and quick autobahn cruising on the menu. But it wasn't the ultimate 6-Series. That came six years into its production run. Thanks to some inspired thinking from the Munich product planners, the M635CSi was AN ALL OUT RACING MACHINE, created by combining the 286bhp M-Power engine from the mid-engined M1 and the 635CSi's body. With stiffened suspension, improved damping as well as standard limited slip differential, the full-sized coupÃ© became a brilliant package, with masses of all-round ability and a 155mph maximum speed. Values remain significantly higher than non M-Sport coupes - and rightly so, given the specialist nature of the M635CSi. ABOUT THIS CAR
- This is a GENUINE, unmolested, M635CSi Coupe – the greatest evolution of the ‘shark nose' – best described as a NO NONSENSE big, tough car, with the power and handling to cope with any situation.
- The ORIGINAL interior is all business in the usual BMW ultra-authoritative way, with fairly stiff Recaro seats and electric sunroof.
- Condition wise, very well maintained classic, showing some patina – still, everything here is in very good order.
- Of the 86000 E24 Series 6 built, ONLY 524 M6 were made in RHD.
- Timing Chain Replaced at 72037 miles
- Original Paintwork on Rust Free Body.
- All electrics work – power windows, mirrors, sunroof, steering, central locking – original radio.
- Aircon working and blows cold.
- An iconic 80's supercar (286 BHP) with 4 seats and enough room for golf clubs.
- Various Receipts and records dating back from new
- Comes with BMW factory wheels and also a set of BBS wheels (photos here showing both options)
BE QUICK!¦The M635 engine is quite exotic and with only roughly 5000 units sold worldwide, this RHD M635 is indeed RARE and SUPER COLLECTIBLE. Would suit collector or someone that knows these cars. PRICE FIRM – Will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand. TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST. Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.