Bentley Mulsanne 1987
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Dear Gloria and Jesmond, Thank you for a most enjoyable experience while purchasing the Velox. This model is very rare, my research shows there are only four 1950 cars at this time that are registered in the UK . What a great surprise when it was delivered on the transporter for it looked magnificent, my neighbour next door came running out to admire it together with the transporter driver. The shipping went without a hitch, as you recommended Natasha to handle the red tape at Southampton, she managed to establish historical ruling with HMRC which saved me a considerable amount of money in import taxes. We would recommend you to anybody looking to buy a vintage or indeed any car from yourselves, whether buying unseen as myself or otherwise. We have christened the car with your name Gloria, to remind us how lucky we are that we found your very professional website and your friendly advise. We look forward to meeting you both in Napier for the Art Deco Weekend Classic Car Raleigh during February. Best wishes Leslie and Alison."Leslie & Alison, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
It may not be the finest car in the world any more but few prestige cars can match a Bentley Mulsanne for sheer value for money and punch per dollar. You don't so much drive a Mulsanne, as get wafted along by it. This Bentley will glide along in near silence and great serenity, which for many of us, is good enough. ABOUT THIS CAR
- NZ NEW with original delivery papers, in Magnolia with red leather interior and lambswool carpets – Chassis SCBZ0000HCH20822
- Comes with original flasks and glasses. Also comes with original fridge in the boot.
- Drives superbly, like a Mulsanne should, with no issues whatsoever.
- V8 4 speed, Automatic
- New tyres fitted circa 2 years ago with hardly any wear.
- New rear spheres fitted plus new brake spheres and fluids changed.
- It's a big car but the vehicle's front wing corners give extra reference points and make the big car deceptively easy to place on the road and store. If you're used to Jag XJs or a US car then this Bentley size won't phase you.If you are lucky enough to have driven a T Series or Shadow, the Mulsanne experience will not be too dissimilar.
- The steering is fingertip light, while the brakes also have servo assistance by the bucket load.
- As a standard Mulsanne is about as quick as a modern family hatchback, it's ample enough if all you want to do is cruise. You sit high up as you'd expect from a car as grand as this. The seats are soft and comfortable. Ahead of you, is typical old school Crewe; the indicator stalk is on the left and the gear selector on the right of the steering column along with the scattered switch gear.
- Not bad to live with either if you buy a good one from the outset. The maxim that you should buy the best car you can afford is sound advice for any classic car, but is never more apposite than when looking at a Rolls-Royce or Bentley.
- Straight body, very nice original paintwork and a most sumptuous interior.
- Comes with good servicing history and maintenance records.
These prestige powerhouses are amazing value for money and a good Mulsanne is a pretty amazing car. Buy a good one, like this one, and look after it, and you may even see a fair return for your money, too. Car will be sold warranted and registered if sold in New Zealand. SHIPPING / TRANSPORT CAN BE ORGANISED ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST. Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.