Wind Back Time
Bedford TJ1 1975
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Hi Jesmond, Thank you for all your help with the purchase of my classic car. We had a lovely drive home and am very pleased with my purchase. Its running well and now at home in my shed and thank you for the bottle of wine. Very nice doing business with you."Kevin Keane, South Canterbury, New Zealand
Some say A Man and His Truck Is A Beautiful Thing!
I say some things, you just can't put a price tag on,and that's exactly how we feel about this 1975 Bedford J1 truck.
The Bedford TJ was first manufactured in 1958 and was an updated version of the TD range. The TJ was available in the United Kingdom up until 1975, after 1975 it was manufactured only for export.
ABOUT THIS TRUCK
- It's not in show condition by any means, but then who said that such trucks needs to be concours to be desirable?
- With only three owners from new and with a last owner for 34 years, this NZ New truck features not only a rather nice shade of red, but was privileged enough to be loved and taken care of for all these years. It is unfortunate that so many trucks don't share the same privilege nowadays.
- One could see that the previous owner has taken care of it; he has been through it from end to end, not to show it, but to use it.
- This truck has a really good deck and mechanically it's pretty reliable. Of course, with trucks, there will always fine tuning and tweaking to be done but its all basic engineering with little effort, both physically and financially required to keep it running.
- If you love history and old things, you will appreciate this truck. It will make a great promotional vehicle, plus it sounds so good and drives really well. It is guaranteed to give anyone great joy when driving it, plus it can also be used to benefit and support the wider community one resides in through charity runs, not for profit organisations etc
- These are trucks that can motor along¦they just cruise along really. A great asset for your business!
Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.