2013 Aston Martin Vanquish
Call Us On
Share With Friends
The Aston Martin Vanquish – a Masterful blend of Art, Technology, Craftsmanship and Adrenaline.
Hidden intelligence, instinctive performance, cloathed in a suit of carbon. Master of its domain, this Vanquish offers a new breed of super Grand Tourer.
With the Vanquish, Aston has given us one of the best Grand Tourer's ever to come out of their stable – it would be hard to do better in a touring GT.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Replacing the DBS, the Vanquish was in its time, Aston's newest flagship. Like the DBS it replaced, the Vanquish rides on Aston's VH platform and is powered by a big V-12 engine. In the Vanquish's case, that V-12 is a 6.0-liter unit that makes 565 hp and 547 lb-ft of torque, paired with a rear-mounted six-speed automatic transmission. To save weight, the Vanquish is fitted with liberal amounts of lightweight materials like aluminum, carbon fiber, and magnesium.
- With world-class looks, that delightful interior, a huge, angry-sounding V-12 that will happily push the car to more than 190 mph, and excellent handling characteristics, it's easy to make a great car, but you'd feel that way after driving a mile or so and the more you drive it, the deeper you'll fall for it – guaranteed.
- This car has a deep well of charisma, and even after hundreds of miles, you will feel that you've barely scratched the surface of its considerable charms.
- This Vanquish may scream “supercar” but it's definitely more of a Grand Touring car. The most rewarding parts of the Vanquish are not destroying a road with the tires spinning, but driving it briskly and reveling in the sound the engine makes, guiding a large rear-drive GT car from apex to apex, and then admiring it from a distance after you've parked.
- The Vanquish, went up against other flagship GT cars like the Bentley Continental GT, the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, and on the “cheaper” end of the scale, the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT.
- This Vanquish a 2014 model. It comes with a big V-12 engine, drop-dead good looks and it's loaded with leather-wrapped goodness and luxurious touches.
- The ride is quite firm, tending more toward sports-car stiff than GT supple. On smooth roads, the unyielding suspension contributes to surprising nimbleness and neutrality. Over rough tarmac, the Vanquish maintains its composure even in fast, lumpy corners, only–but readily–getting squirrelly with a midcorner throttle kick. The dampers offer three settings–normal, sport, and track.
- Hydraulic steering assist is a nice reminder of the way things still are in fewer and fewer cars. Quick, with a sporting but restrained weight that builds nicely in proportion to cornering forces, the rack allows appropriate feedback for something that its maker is unwilling to call a sports car, but the line goes a bit fuzzy at the limit.
- And Aston's V-12 is a thing of aural beauty; a sharp bark on startup and a guttural swell to redline can almost make you forget that Ferrari's V-12 GT has 29 percent more power.
- Full carbonfibre bodywork and a 25 per cent stiffer chassis then the DBS, the Vanquish feels different - in a good way. It's thanks to that new lighter, stiffer chassis, which permeates every control.
- The steering is smoother and rarely gets that nasty corrugated judder that has always affected VH-platform Astons. You just know it's located better and that it's turning wheels that are in tune with the surface.
- The ride is quite hard in Sport but the damping only ever needs one bite to deal with bumps, and the turn-in response and mid-corner feel is so much more secure thanks to that efficiency.
- The Vanquish also has superb traction in the dry. Skimming over crests, plunging into left-right compressions and thumping out of tight hairpins, the Vanquish is hooked-up and agile.
- With only under 12K kms under its belt, this car is perfection at its best.
- Comes with Full, high impact resistance, car paint protection film – the most comprehensive form of defense you can establish between your car and all that can damage your car's appearance – so not a chip or scratch on its stunning paintwork.
- Comes with top of the line radar detector
- Sold new by and recently serviced by Independent Prestige, Auckland. Next service due at 26000kms.
- Sounds and performs beautifully.
- Stunning Condition inside and out, this is one Extraordinary Machine!
This Vanquish is fantastic. Its a wonderful piece of engineering, seldom found for sale in New Zealand.
If you want different, at a fraction of the price when sold new, then this car could be for you!
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.