2014 Ford Mustang Rouch RS3 GT Coupe
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"I met Jesmond a few years ago when viewing his very fine collection of vehicles. I was impressed with the high standard of all on show, all looking in showroom = condition and Jesmonds knowledge was impressive also. When the time came to sell my classic, Jesmond immediately came to mind and following a very easy and friendly discussion, Jesmond bought and took my loved car into his care. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Jesmond and Gloria to anyone in the market for high quality vehicles, they will receive the best honest,professional, friendly service they could wish for. Wishing them all the best for the future."Cliff Bond, Tauranga, New Zealand
There are few names in North American automotive circles that garner as much respect as that of Jack Roush, and unlike some of his peers, Roush has earned this respect at the race track.
The Roush Stage 3 Mustang (RS3) is the most popular of the turnkey Roush models, as it delivers a driving experience that the enthusiast will relish.
The cold, hard truth is that the Roush RS3 offers the enthusiast driver a package that represents the perfect medium when compared to these two cars as it is blindingly fast, distinctively appointed, and oh-so-fun to drive.
The RS3 seemingly erupts as it comes to life with the twist of the key and a blip of the throttle. Be forewarned: this is not a stealth machine, so prepare to be the center of attention wherever you go.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This 2014 Ford Roush Mustang has all the Stage 3 you can have on it including hood scoops to let the Roush supercharged V8 keep its cool.
- The 100 km/hour dash from a standstill can be executed in a mere 4.0 seconds in the RS3, thanks in large part to the 575-horsepower supercharged V8 power plant.
- The RS3 interior treatment is predominantly factory Ford.
- 5.0L Roush Charged V8 with 575 bhp
- Grey With Black Stripes and all the extra bells and whistles that come with this package.
- 20" Wheels
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- 6-Way Power Seats Driver and Passenger
- Heated and Cooled Seats
- Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control
- GT Performance Package
- Active Exhaust - this car has an inescapable roar. In fact, its so easy to become intoxicated with the raucous rumble generated by the throaty Roush exhaust system that I guarantee that you'll be looking for tunnels to drive it with the windows down.
- Supercharged - It is truly amazing how much more satisfying the driving experience is with the addition of the supercharger. The subtle whine of the Roush R2300 supercharger reveals what type of mechanical magic is at work to deliver the big boost in power. This revolutionary design promotes more efficient flow of air into the engine, as well as improved noise and vibration characteristics. Roush partners this ultra-dependable blower with their own high-efficiency intercooler to boost engine output to an impressive 575 horsepower and 505 pound-feet of torque. This healthy increase in power output transforms the Mustang into a much more capable machine, and runs from zero to 100 km/h can be executed in a mere 4.0 seconds.
- With such prodigious levels of power on tap,Roush chassis engineers have spent thousands of hours developing, testing, and racing their cars in search of the perfect set up for the RS3 with regards to acceleration, handling, braking and overall ride quality. The Roush Performance suspension system features custom-valved shock absorbers, rate-matched coil springs, a larger, stiffer front stabilizer bar, and a rear anti-wheel hop upper control arm. These components work in harmony to deliver the power to the ground and keep the tires on the pavement. As a result this car feels very dynamic when pushed to its limits.
- Styling - the car features a modified upper and lower grille treatment designed to increase airflow to the engine and brakes, and a low-rise hood scoop. A full complement of front, side, and rear splitters help manage airflow under, over and around the car. A low-rise rear spoiler and side window louvres add extra sporty flair, while bold, two-colour graphics and discreet badges help complete the rather aggressive look.
This is an awesome car for the muscle car enthusiast, at a great price I should add. Smack the pretty of the competition. This Rousch Mustang is loaded for fun!
Car will be sold WOF’d and Registered.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
At Waimak Classic Cars, our principal interest is to ensure the preservation of classic and vintage vehicles. Please remember that our vehicles are many years old, often with further previous owners. Many have been bought by us recently. We cannot know exactly what repairs or maintenance has been done although we do our best to obtain log books and copies of invoices of work done, when, and by whom.
Our descriptions are based on our own observations and knowledge and we look for the best examples we can find. Indicated mileages are based on the records showing with NZTA and / or the vehicle’s odometer reading. Because of the age of the vehicle, this can never be guaranteed. Our inspections are generally non-invasive. Our description is based on a visual inspection and on information supplied to us by third parties.
Any sale is on the condition that the purchaser relies on his/her own judgment and does not rely on our skill or judgment or on any representation made by us. This applies even if the Buyer has not inspected the vehicle before purchase. We strongly recommend that you have the vehicle inspected by an independent assessor qualified to comment on the particular vehicle’s condition. If you are unable to organise this, then this can be organised on your behalf, at your cost.
We are proud of our reputation. However, no older vehicle can be expected to be as reliable as a new one and so all our vehicles are sold on an as is where is basis. Mechanical breakdowns, electronic failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs are part and parcel of the ownership of classic and vintage vehicles. Reliability is a combination of the particular vehicle, how it has been driven and maintained, and luck.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: As Waimak Classic Cars is NOT a car yard dealer type of operation, we do not operate through fixed opening hours. Viewing is therefore STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and A FEW DAYS NOTICE is always appreciated, as it is seldom possible for us to accommodate viewing on the same day of inquiry