2014 Ford Mustang Rouch RS3 GT Coupe
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Just wanted to say a massive thank you to the whole team for the experience of purchasing the charade. From the first minute talking through the car details and history I was filled with complete confidence that I was purchasing from genuinely kind and helpful people who have the best interest of the car and future owners in mind. Sorting through insurance and the shipment to Auckland was an absolute breeze, and the car arrived in 4 working days! The car on arrival was better than my wildest dreams, not a single ding, scratch or issue in sight - I am absolutely blown away by the quality I received! Feeling very blessed, thank you so much for the experience and I will absolutely be using you again for any future classic car purchases. Have a great remainder of the year, you have made mine!"Jack Varndell, Auckland, New Zealand
There are few names in North American automotive circles that garner as much respect as that of Jack Roush, and unlike some of his peers, Roush has earned this respect at the race track.
The Roush Stage 3 Mustang (RS3) is the most popular of the turnkey Roush models, as it delivers a driving experience that the enthusiast will relish.
The cold, hard truth is that the Roush RS3 offers the enthusiast driver a package that represents the perfect medium when compared to these two cars as it is blindingly fast, distinctively appointed, and oh-so-fun to drive.
The RS3 seemingly erupts as it comes to life with the twist of the key and a blip of the throttle. Be forewarned: this is not a stealth machine, so prepare to be the center of attention wherever you go.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This 2014 Ford Roush Mustang has all the Stage 3 you can have on it including hood scoops to let the Roush supercharged V8 keep its cool.
- The 100 km/hour dash from a standstill can be executed in a mere 4.0 seconds in the RS3, thanks in large part to the 575-horsepower supercharged V8 power plant.
- The RS3 interior treatment is predominantly factory Ford.
- 5.0L Roush Charged V8 with 575 bhp
- Grey With Black Stripes and all the extra bells and whistles that come with this package.
- 20" Wheels
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- 6-Way Power Seats Driver and Passenger
- Heated and Cooled Seats
- Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control
- GT Performance Package
- Active Exhaust - this car has an inescapable roar. In fact, its so easy to become intoxicated with the raucous rumble generated by the throaty Roush exhaust system that I guarantee that you'll be looking for tunnels to drive it with the windows down.
- Supercharged - It is truly amazing how much more satisfying the driving experience is with the addition of the supercharger. The subtle whine of the Roush R2300 supercharger reveals what type of mechanical magic is at work to deliver the big boost in power. This revolutionary design promotes more efficient flow of air into the engine, as well as improved noise and vibration characteristics. Roush partners this ultra-dependable blower with their own high-efficiency intercooler to boost engine output to an impressive 575 horsepower and 505 pound-feet of torque. This healthy increase in power output transforms the Mustang into a much more capable machine, and runs from zero to 100 km/h can be executed in a mere 4.0 seconds.
- With such prodigious levels of power on tap,Roush chassis engineers have spent thousands of hours developing, testing, and racing their cars in search of the perfect set up for the RS3 with regards to acceleration, handling, braking and overall ride quality. The Roush Performance suspension system features custom-valved shock absorbers, rate-matched coil springs, a larger, stiffer front stabilizer bar, and a rear anti-wheel hop upper control arm. These components work in harmony to deliver the power to the ground and keep the tires on the pavement. As a result this car feels very dynamic when pushed to its limits.
- Styling - the car features a modified upper and lower grille treatment designed to increase airflow to the engine and brakes, and a low-rise hood scoop. A full complement of front, side, and rear splitters help manage airflow under, over and around the car. A low-rise rear spoiler and side window louvres add extra sporty flair, while bold, two-colour graphics and discreet badges help complete the rather aggressive look.
This is an awesome car for the muscle car enthusiast, at a great price I should add. Smack the pretty of the competition. This Rousch Mustang is loaded for fun!
Car will be sold WOF’d and Registered.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.