1930 Chevrolet Sedan
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Many Thanks to Jesmond and Gloria for the successful marketing of our vehicle. We didn't want the hassle of non-genuine buyers wasting our time requesting views and drives. Waimak Classic Cars specialise in the type of vehicle we had to sell and that's important. Jesmond removed all that and secured a satisfactory result for us."John & Lynda, Christchurch, New Zealand
Broadening the appeal of a line of cars,that were already enjoying an impressive nationwide, this car brought to the low price field a distinguished new enclosed model.
In style and individuality; in completeness and comfort, this new creation represented another outstanding achievement of Chevrolet design. Its beauty was emphasised by the addition of wire wheels with spare wheel mounted in a special designed fender well.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- NZ New - Factory RHD - New Zealand assembled car. Came in CKD from Canada and assembled at the GM plant in Petone.
- This comes with the popular Six Cylinder engine - The first mass-produced GM inline 6 was introduced in 1929 on Chevrolet cars and trucks, replacing the company's first inline-4. The new design boasted overhead valves.
- Three speed gearbox
- Mint Condition
- Chassis KHAD16909
- Five long term owners
- This car was fully restored some ten or so years ago and after that stored. During this time, for some reason paint reacted and crazed. We purchased circa 5 years ago and had it stored until recently when car was completely stripped down to metal and professionally repainted. It is now in mint condition.
- Solid rust free body.
- Just serviced and mechanically sound.
- Total distance traveled since restoration 5128 miles.
- Brand new 6V battery
- Starts, Runs and drives really well - a real pleasure to drive.
A sought after vintage car in New Zealand, being a Chevrolet, a six cylinder, NZ New, factory RHD etc. This is a very honest, easy to live with vintage car, that can be enjoyed for many years to come.
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.