2013 BMW 3 Series 335i
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Hi Gloria, I have arrived home back in Auckland after an uneventful, but very enjoyable drive up. The car and I are slowly learning about how each other works etc. Thank you and Jesmond very much for the assistance and advice you gave me when we met. It was very much appreciated and you made feel comfortable with the whole process etc."Paul Hesseling, Auckland, New Zealand
Now in its sixth generation, the BMW 3 Series was, when new, the flagship in the premium mid-size line-up BMW.
Performance was improved too - This sedan is capable of sprinting from 0-100km/h in just 5.5 seconds – shaving three-tenths off the previous model’s time.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This car was sold new in Auckland.
- Second (Christchurch) owner purchased from first owner when it was near new and had only traveled delivery kilometers - it was sold because the wife of the first owner found it too big to handle. The sale was handled by the first owner's grand son, who transferred the car into his name to change the personal plates. When the second owner became aware of this, the grandson of the first owner was asked to contact motor registration and get his name deleted, he was told that this could not be done. Moral of the story - this car has only two actual owners (documented proof available).
- Low mileage having traveled just over 24K kms from new
- NZ NEW
- Like new condition throughout.
- This is the Luxury Line Spec (see full specification sheet in photos). Also comes with optional BMW head up display in full colour, Surround View and BMW light alloy wheels double spoke styling 401, 225/45 R18 on run safety tires.
- Superb engine and transmission - well serviced and maintained - drives like new.
- Sport leather steering wheel
- Twin Turbo
- Interior - Beautiful Dakota Leather with exclusive stitching and extended trim colour. Fine wood Fineline Antracite Trim with Pearl Gloss accent lines.
- Ride control is equally superb. The BMW 335i manages multiple different road surfaces with such expertise that the car never feels unsettled regardless of the pace. Even with Sport Plus selected, the suspension irons out all but the most severe potholes. In Comfort mode the ride only improves further and with greater pliancy and a less urgent throttle response.
- Comes with Two keys
The BMW 3 Series has, for the most part over the past 29 years, set the benchmark for compact sports sedans ever since it first joined the BMW line-up in 1983 as a second-generation model.
For six generations BMW has been carefully evolving and honing every facet of the 3 Series and has again pulled it off with a more capable and stylish version than its predecessor.
For as many years, the 3 Series sedan has had the wood over its rivals in the performance arena with its balance, poise and the connection it makes with those lucky enough to be behind the wheel of these high performance models.
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.