2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS / RS Convertible V8
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Hi Gloria, just to let you know I received delivery of the bike today (Thursday 14th June) I have not taken it out of it's crate yet and probably won't for a few days, but from what I can see from looking between the crate boards the bike looks fantastic, and it has been crated up very well. I will let you know more once I de-crate it, but it looks just as you described in your advert, immaculate and I'm very very pleased with what I've seen so far and I do not expect that to change, so a very big thank you to You and Jesmond, for all your time and effort to get the bike to me. I'm also very pleased with your agent here - she was absolutely brilliant and without her help and commitment I would not have been able to navigate my way around the import regulations, it would have been a nightmare. Thanks Mike."Mike Hawkins, United Kingdom
2012 is the 45th year of Camaro, an icon from the day it was born as a 1967 model.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- CHEVROLET CAMARO SS/RS PERFORMANCE
- This Camaro convertible is equipped like the coupes but feature a soft top fitted with acoustical foam in the headliner to minimise noise with the top up.
- Camaro SS uses the 6.2-liter Corvette V8, making 400 horsepower with a 6-speed automatic.
- The SS uses firmer shocks, springs and anti-roll bars than the V6 models, but the ride doesn't suffer for it.
- A limited-slip rear differential is included to reduce wheel spin when trying to put all that power down.
- The handling, ride and brakes is excellent.
- The chassis structure is rigid, helping make turn-in precise for a car this size; grip is secure, and damping is solid and supple.
- Inside, the cabin is quiet, so 80 mph feels more like 70.
- Interior materials are good. The bucket seats are comfortable, with decent bolstering. The front seat slides 8.5 inches and the steering wheel tilts and telescopes, so drivers of all sizes will fit, most notably Camaro's many female buyers.
- This Chevrolet Camaro is a sharp looking ride. It offers all the classic benefits of a Camaro: striking lines, powerful engine, great transmissions, superb handling and ride, good gas mileage - all for a great price.
- Parking Sensors, Flappy Paddle Gearbox, Boston Sound System, Electric Roof.
- First registered in New Zealand in 2015 with 13240 miles - has had one owner since.
- Condition is Excellent - The body is completely straight, no small (or large) dents and hardly any scratches or chips. Car been kept garaged all its life in NZ and Brembo 4 wheel disc brakes - very well cared for vehicle.
- Goes great - drives great - servicing up to date.
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
TRANSPORT CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF, AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.