2011 Jaguar XJL 5.0 ltr V8
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Hi Gloria & Jesmond, I would just like to say a big thank you for the recent purchase of our classic car. Granted this vehicle was probably one of the lower priced vehicles in your extensive and stunning range of vehicles, you treated us just as well as I imagine as you treat anyone in your dealings. The way you conduct business and treat your clients & vehicles makes it a very memorable and wonderful experience. The passion you have for classic and “pure” vehicles is amazing - alongside your knowledge! We can see why you have long-standing clients and hope to continue to purchase from you ourselves in the future. Thank you both and thanks for finding us such a lovely car that makes us smile, it is a pleasure to drive"Neil & Maria Clarkson, Christchurch, New Zealand
In the history of great transformations, this one is a doozy.
The old Jaguar XJ is a perfectly modern automobile under the skin, but that skin was nothing more than a rehash of Jaguar's previous 30 years.
Jaguar felt something radical was needed - not only to kick-start this flagship luxury sedan's sales, but to revitalise the brand itself.
With the 2011 Jaguar XJ, something radical is exactly what the world gets. Gone was the old world styling, and in its place came a strikingly unique blend of cues from the midsize Jaguar XF as well as all-new ones.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This 2011 Jaguar XJ beautifully blends eye-catching style with dynamic poise. It's also a bit of a bargain.
- The interior favors a cabin so exquisitely detailed and so dramatically designed that it may make a potential Rolls-Royce Ghost buyer think twice. However, while the look is a stunning 180, the mechanical bits and pieces are quite familiar.
- The aluminum chassis is similar to the outgoing car, allowing the XJ to maintain a much lower weight than its bulky luxury flagship competitors. This not only makes the XJ feel relatively nimble, but it also helps out the lineup of 5.0-liter V8s.
- Jaguar also didn't shy away from stuffing its rejuvenated flagship with safety, comfort and entertainment features. A blind-spot warning system, heated and cooled front seats and Bluetooth streaming audio are just some of the items standard on the XJ that are optional or not available at all on its European rivals.
- Standard equipment on the XJ includes 19-inch wheels, an adaptive suspension, a panoramic sunroof, automatic xenon headlamps, auto-dimming mirrors, a power-closing trunk lid, keyless ignition/entry, front and rear parking sensors, a rear view camera, dual-zone automatic climate control, power front seats (16-way driver and 12-way passenger) with memory functions, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, a power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel and leather upholstery. Also standard is an LCD digital instrument panel, a touchscreen electronics interface, Bluetooth (phone connection and audio streaming), a navigation system, voice controls and a 14-speaker sound system with CD player, digital music storage, an iPod interface, HD radio and satellite radio.
- This XJL features different 19-inch wheels than the XJ, plus four-zone automatic climate control, a power rear sunshade, 20-way power front seats with massage function, heated and cooled rear seats, extended leather trim and faux-suede headliner. Most of these items are optional on the XJ with its Luxury package, while all L models furthermore feature rear vanity mirrors, manual rear side sunshades and fold-down trays in the front seat backs.
- Imported by us recently from Singapore - fully complied for New Zealand roads by Magnum Compliance in Christchurch.
- This car is Mint - powered by a 5.0-liter V8 that produces 385 hp and 380 pound-feet of torque. As with all XJ models, a six-speed automatic with manual shift control is standard. Jaguar estimates a 0-60-mph sprint of 5.4 seconds and combined fuel economy of 19 mpg.
- Every 2011 Jaguar XJ comes standard with anti lock brakes, stability and traction control, front side airbags, side curtain airbags, active head restraints and a blind spot warning system.
- Few cars strike such an excellent balance between ride comfort and sporty handling as the 2011 Jaguar XJ. Even with the big wheels, it glides down the road with a sophisticated suppleness. And yet, with its lightweight aluminum chassis and adaptive suspension, the XJ is also deceptively agile. Choosing the car's "dynamic" driver setting engages a sharper throttle response, firmed dampers and quicker downshifts, all of which make the XJ feel much livelier. The steering is sharp, body roll is negligible and there is a nimbleness you notice in the XJ that's missing from its much heavier rivals.
So there you have it: style, dynamic substance and value.
This is a magnificent luxury car. Exquisite interior, superb engine, supple ride, nimble for its class, strong value for a luxury car, the 2011 Jaguar XJ has not only transformed itself visually, but it's also a serious contender to the luxury flagship hierarchy of a Mercedes-Benz S Class, a BMW 7 series - an Audi A8 and Porsche Panamera.
All are worth a look of course, but after such a dramatic makeover, one look at the Jag XJ may be the only one you make.
This car will be sold WOF'd and registered.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.