2011 BMW Z4 S2.3i M Sport
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"We are delighted to tell you that our MG has arrived safely in Auckland on schedule. We are thrilled as the car far exceeds our expectations and it looks stunning. Dealing with Jesmond has been easy and straight forward. Your media, the detailing of the car and your communication has been to a very high standard. We felt from the start we could place our trust in you and that you would deliver. This was done to our complete satisfaction and we are happy for you to tell others of our experience. It has been a pleasure dealing with you and we look forward to meeting you sometime as we feel we have got to know you so well. Best wishes for the future."Jane & Peter, Warkworth, Auckland
Lean and Voluptuous, the Z4 is an exhilarating sports car and one of the better choices for Touring.
BMW has long made machines that embody its “Ultimate Driving Machine” motto and this enticing drive certainly has the ability to Bring It On.
You seek the traditional precision and excitement of a BMW driving experience in a purely sporting platform. As with other BMW hardtop convertibles, the Z4 offers the option of going top-down with the sun on your face and the wind in your hair, with the option of deploying the power hardtop should the weather turn sour or the sun become too intense.
Nothing drives quite like a BMW and, given the Z4’s inherent sportiness, it’s especially true of this car.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This car is in overall MINT CONDITION
- M-Sport Spec - This car is equipped with the optional Adaptive M Suspension with Electronic Damping Control (part of the Sport Package), it also controls the suspension damping. With the adaptive suspension, the Z4 is remarkably flexible, if a bit digital, soaking up patchy bumps and even coarse, jiggly surfaces but tightening up for the bends and quick maneuvers.
- Low Mileage
- Imported from Japan in 2021 with 127998kms at Border Check.
- One owner in New Zealand
- Features specific to this Vehicle include Climate Control, Power Steering, Power Windows, Air Bag, Leather Seats, Central Locking, Alloy Wheels, CD Player, ABS, Electronic Stability Control, GPS and lots more.
- Radio Bandwidth set for NZ
- Comes with Two Keys, Handbook etc
- Aesthetically Stunning - beautiful styling from every angle.
- Smooth and powerful engine, quick-folding hardtop, comfortable ride, big sized boot (with the top up), excellent visibility for a roadster, sharp styling inside and out.
- High class interior - quality materials abound combined with diverse shapes to create an undeniably premium environment.
- Double Clutch, Manumatic transmission that functions as a full auto or a sequential manual through paddles on the wheel or via the stick shift.
- It's a super thing to drive, sharp, responsive, engaging, sounds unbelievable and makes you feel like you're in a race car. Obviously in a car as powerful and low slung as this, corners are a piece of cake at almost any speed - aided and abetted by large brakes and wide tires.
- The Z4 is is an impressive rear wheel drive sports car that can be made roofless in a short time to give you the best of both worlds.
- Not that it matters much for a Sunday Drive but perhaps worth mentioning - its very good on fuel consumption.
Its a great Touring car for two adults, there's not room for much else. However, the lack of interior space, makes up for in storage; there's a small cargo shelf behind the seats, a low cargo net to trap objects nearby, and a center console tray, as well as clam-shell door pockets. And you're best to pack for that weekend trip with smaller bags; the boot space is big enough for a couple of carry-on suitcases, plus a camera bag or several duffels.
A great wee Sports Car packed with Fun - Definitely a Future Classic Car.
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.