2009 Jaguar XKR
Call Us On
Share With Friends
And what a car this is…what a beast!Best described as Brilliant. Honestly, few cars make the driver feel so welcome, so special and so encouraged to drive quickly from the moment they engage in driving this car.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This car is a balanced approach to luxury and performance, with impressive results.
- Imported from Japan - first registered in new Zealand in 2019
- Luxurious cabin with high feature content, quick convertible top operation.
- Immaculate Condition – no issues whatsoever.
- A truly refreshing design, but it's the competent and refined driving manners that make this 2009 Jaguar XKR a serious player in the realm of luxury convertibles and more than just a quaint fashion accessory.
- Boasts an all-aluminium structure and body panels that make it not only lighter than its predecessor, but also less portly than its competitors. Jaguar claims that the aluminium structure adds body stiffness for improved handling, ride quality and crashworthiness. We can personally confirm that ride and handling are certainly class-competitive.
- This 420-hp supercharged XKR certainly has a whole lot of oomph on hand – a grand tourer with the ability to impress and strike a chord among those seeking out high style and a certain type of heritage and prestige.
- Standard equipment on this car includes 19-inch wheels, adaptive suspension damping, bi-xenon HID headlamps, front and rear parking sensors, power folding mirrors, dual-zone automatic climate control with air-quality sensor, a power tilt/telescoping steering wheel, 10-way power heated front seats with driver memory, leather upholstery, wood trim, a touchscreen control interface, Bluetooth and an eight-speaker surround-sound stereo (with subwoofer, in-dash six-CD changer, satellite radio and USB interface for digital music players), and a power-operated cloth top and power rear windows.
- It also comes with a supercharged engine, a firm suspension with recalibrated adaptive settings, large brakes, retuned steering, active headlamps, an aluminium mesh grille, quad exhaust outlets, stainless-steel pedals, aluminium interior trim and aggressively bolstered seats.
- When accelerating hard through the gears, this Supercharged V8 makes up for its relatively modest punch with an enjoyable intake and exhaust soundtrack. The six-speed transmission is impressive, delivering quick, firm shifts that keep the engines in the thick of their power bands.
I’m going to have to emphasise just how good this XKR is because in my opinion, it can stand toe-to-toe with the best GTs at any price. Fast, refined, beautiful, high-tech and compared with an M6 or an SL63 (not least a Continental GT or a DB9) etc an absolute bargain.
Then again, do not take my word for it, as I love Jaguars, so completely biased in this case.
Instead, come check this baby out for yourself and see what you think.
Car will be sold WOF’d and Registered.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.