1990 Range Rover Vogue SE
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"ATTENTION JESMOND, registration for car arrived in mail yesterday at my son's home address. Thank you for the bottle of sparkling wine , much appreciated and we christened the car with it last night!!!! You wouldn't recognise the car now it looks a million dollars as my son and I have really gone to town on it! Started on under the bonnet today as we want that to match the rest of the car ! appreciate the dealings we had with you."Trevor Beard, Uper Hutt
There may be a newer-looking Range Rovers around these days but that isn't to say that the original first generation version, with its familiar boxy shape, doesn't still have its supporters. In fact, it's still going strong - on the used market.
The original Spen King-designed Range Rover was one of the British Motor Industry's proudest success stories. When it went out of production at the end of 1995, it still looked as fresh and forward thinking as it did back in 1970 when one was exhibited in the Louvre as an example of modern sculpture.
This was a car that had real international appeal. It sold in markets as diverse as Japan and the USA, Canada and Australia - and demand usually exceeded supply. Well over 300,000 Range Rovers had rolled off the production lines by the time this legendary model was laid to rest; the final one off the line is now part of the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust collection at Gaydon in Warwickshire.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Powered by Rover's ubiquitous 3.9-litre V8, this was the world's finest 4x4. Only the latest Range Rover can match the earlier car's all-round off-road abilities. Off the road, you could drive this car over obstacles that would leave Shoguns and Troopers bottoming out, wheels spinning hopelessly. This car can take you to the highest peak or through the deepest bog, then, via the car wash, to the ballet on the same day, parking without disgrace alongside Jaguars and Mercs.
- VERY GOOD Overall Condition
- Good straight body and nice paintwork.
- Lovely original interior in outstanding condition. The teddy bear cloth upholstery shows no obvious signs of wear and door cards, headlining and other trim are in very good condition.
- Clean underneath, engine bay and all.
- One solid wagon that will outperform many of today's SUV's
- You need to remember that it's a 4x4 and drive accordingly. Having said that, this is the best handling 4x4 you can buy. These V8s have huge torque and pulling power.
- A modern-day classic - you can't afford not to have one.
- Like new Tires.
- NZ New- 7 actual owners from new
- This Vogue was highly specified at the time with the metallic paintwork, automatic box, air conditioning and towbar.
- Vehicle runs exceptionally well with the tremendous V8 woofle, smooth shifting autobox and continues to return excellent fuel economy (for a standard 3. 9 injection V8). There is much to be said for a well equipped SE Vogue and this SE remains an equally comforting and cosseting place to be.
- Genuinely superb condition inside, outside and underside. One of the tidiest Range Rovers around - will pass any inspection.
Pre 1995 Range Rovers are very attractive propositions. Like most luxury classic vehicles of this era, the older Range Rover models are now appreciating well in the marketplace. If you keep them well maintained, these cars are one of the best and most reliable vehicles and can be a real pleasure to own. VERY Robust wagon.
If there is any car that can genuinely be said to be in a class of its own, it is the Range Rover. Its combination of all-round ability has never really been matched by mainstream rivals from the likes of BMW, Audi or Mercedes and arguably even the latest crop of supercar-SUVs fail to enjoy the same cachet.
This is a great example, that will only appreciate in value.
Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing BY Appointment Only!
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.