1990 MAZDA MX5 Eunos (Manual)
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Hello Jesmond,just letting you know we are pleased with the service you provided in selling our Jaguar in a relatively short time after we tried for several months without success.If I wanted to sell another classic car sometime in the future I would definitely consider using your services again. Kind regards Ed"Ed & Julie, Blenheim, New Zealand
When the Mazda MX5 was launched in 1989 it was like a breath of fresh air and it ushered in a new era in fun motoring.
Now in its mid-life the original MX5 is a reliable and affordable entry level sports car, particularly for anyone keen to enter motor sport and enjoy events such as the annual Grand Prix Rally and the many other mostly social road rallies that are now so popular.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Put it this way...you won't regret it
- Fantastic wee car; this is the original 1.6ltr. It pulls along really well and has no trouble keeping up with traffic or passing them on the open road, and still does 0-100 in around 8.6 seconds.
- The throaty little twin cam is a blast to rev up, and the snappy wee 5 speed box a joy to flick through. Really economical too!
- Handling is fantastic, go kart like, and can be thrown around corners with no fuss, and it just rewards you with huge grins every time. It's the type of car that will put you in a good mood every time you get in, no matter how bad a day you've had.
- This is a car that you will always look forward to driving it.
- The power steering is well weighted, and not too heavy or too light thankfully, and very direct.
- Not noisy on the open road with the hood up or down and you don't have to have your music up loud to enjoy it.
- Parts are a plenty and well priced.
- This first generation MX5 has stood the test of time well and still looks sexy today
- Very reliable classic
- Good clean body and nice paint
- Very tidy interior
- Soft top like new
- Clean undercarraige
- Clean Boot
- Clean Engine bay
- Good tires etc.
- Imported from Japan - first registered in New Zealand Dec 1998
- Has had 6 owners in New Zealand - previous 2 for 16 years.
- Very well maintained vehicle.
- DESIRABLE IN MANUAL!
The MX5 changed the way we looked at cars. After a decade or more when cars were viewed as evil polluting monsters it was no longer antisocial to enjoy motoring and the clearest sign of that was the MX5’s instant acceptance by the car buying public.
So here's a future MGB roadster for you and being manual, it will only appreciate in value.
Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
FINANCE PACKAGES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST!
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.