1990 MAZDA MX5 Eunos (Manual)
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"In February of this year I sold our 1980 Jaguar XJ6 classic car to Mr Jesmond Micallef of Rangiora. Our business dealings for the sale was straight forward and punctual. I would recommend Jesmond and his business to other persons wishing to sell their Classic Cars."Garry Linkhorn, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
When the Mazda MX5 was launched in 1989 it was like a breath of fresh air and it ushered in a new era in fun motoring.
Now in its mid-life the original MX5 is a reliable and affordable entry level sports car, particularly for anyone keen to enter motor sport and enjoy events such as the annual Grand Prix Rally and the many other mostly social road rallies that are now so popular.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Put it this way...you won't regret it
- Fantastic wee car; this is the original 1.6ltr. It pulls along really well and has no trouble keeping up with traffic or passing them on the open road, and still does 0-100 in around 8.6 seconds.
- The throaty little twin cam is a blast to rev up, and the snappy wee 5 speed box a joy to flick through. Really economical too!
- Handling is fantastic, go kart like, and can be thrown around corners with no fuss, and it just rewards you with huge grins every time. It's the type of car that will put you in a good mood every time you get in, no matter how bad a day you've had.
- This is a car that you will always look forward to driving it.
- The power steering is well weighted, and not too heavy or too light thankfully, and very direct.
- Not noisy on the open road with the hood up or down and you don't have to have your music up loud to enjoy it.
- Parts are a plenty and well priced.
- This first generation MX5 has stood the test of time well and still looks sexy today
- Very reliable classic
- Good clean body and nice paint
- Very tidy interior
- Soft top like new
- Clean undercarraige
- Clean Boot
- Clean Engine bay
- Good tires etc.
- Imported from Japan - first registered in New Zealand Dec 1998
- Has had 6 owners in New Zealand - previous 2 for 16 years.
- Very well maintained vehicle.
- DESIRABLE IN MANUAL!
The MX5 changed the way we looked at cars. After a decade or more when cars were viewed as evil polluting monsters it was no longer antisocial to enjoy motoring and the clearest sign of that was the MX5’s instant acceptance by the car buying public.
So here's a future MGB roadster for you and being manual, it will only appreciate in value.
Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
At Waimak Classic Cars, our principal interest is to ensure the preservation of classic and vintage vehicles. Please remember that our vehicles are many years old, often with further previous owners. Many have been bought by us recently. We cannot know exactly what repairs or maintenance has been done although we do our best to obtain log books and copies of invoices of work done, when, and by whom.
Our descriptions are based on our own observations and knowledge and we look for the best examples we can find. Indicated mileages are based on the records showing with NZTA and / or the vehicle’s odometer reading. Because of the age of the vehicle, this can never be guaranteed. Our inspections are generally non-invasive. Our description is based on a visual inspection and on information supplied to us by third parties.
Any sale is on the condition that the purchaser relies on his/her own judgment and does not rely on our skill or judgment or on any representation made by us. This applies even if the Buyer has not inspected the vehicle before purchase. We strongly recommend that you have the vehicle inspected by an independent assessor qualified to comment on the particular vehicle’s condition. If you are unable to organise this, then this can be organised on your behalf, at your cost.
We are proud of our reputation. However, no older vehicle can be expected to be as reliable as a new one and so all our vehicles are sold on an as is where is basis. Mechanical breakdowns, electronic failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs are part and parcel of the ownership of classic and vintage vehicles. Reliability is a combination of the particular vehicle, how it has been driven and maintained, and luck.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: As Waimak Classic Cars is NOT a car yard dealer type of operation, we do not operate through fixed opening hours. Viewing is therefore STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and A FEW DAYS NOTICE is always appreciated, as it is seldom possible for us to accommodate viewing on the same day of inquiry