1974 Chevrolet Caprice Police Car
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"I purchased a Jaguar XJ 40 with a/c that did not work he said he would fix it at his cost and he certainly followed through on his promise. I would most certainly recommend Jesmond to anybody considering buying a high-quality classic car. Honesty, Integrity, and knowledge. Peter From Orewa."Peter Daye, Auckland, New Zealand
A big toy on wheels is the best way to describe this car...your kids will love you for it!
A RARE opportunity to purchase an American Police Car.
Note that this is not a genuine item - still, super fun and a crowd puller - everyone loves this car - kids and elderly alike.
Fitted with working siren, police lights and loudspeaker - Everything works!
ABOUT THIS CAR
- A good working example of a Chevrolet Caprice - not mint or concours but tidy.
- The reason you would buy this car is to have fun. Attend events, shows or parties or even hire for weddings, filming and other occasions. We recently used it for a funeral classic car parade and it quickly became the focus point. Children were asking for autographs and photos. It was so much fun seeing others having fun.
- Good tires, battery etc.
- Comes complete with jack, spare wheel etc.
- Body straight. Paint good.
- Runs and drives exceptionally well.
- In recent months, its had the diff out and done up.
- Gear box was done up prior to us having it and it goes like a cut cat plus it sounds really good.
- It has a dress up kip on the engine, which was done just to give it a bit of pazazz.
So there you have it - a police car for your enjoyment. As well as being a fun and interesting car to drive, this car also offers the opportunity to earn you money.
Its not a perfect car and we are not selling it as that but it will be sold with a fresh VTNZ WOF on sale and Registration.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.