1969 Fiat 125
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"To Waimak Classic Cars I would like to thank you for your professional service in marketing and selling my car. Jesmond and his team were very easy to deal with and provided me with regular updates. All the worry and hassle of selling my classic car was taken by Jesmond and his team. I would recommend your service to anyone selling a classic car. Thank you Jesmond"Julian Van Dyk, Christchurch, New Zealand
The Fiat 125 was an interesting mid-sized saloon that drove much better than its unpromising styling might lead you to believe.
It was a rebody of the outgoing 1300 and 1500 saloon - with its floorpan being carried over almost unchanged. A truly wonderful car, it accelerates very well, incredible for the manufacturing year.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Sold new in Temuka, this car has spent most of its life in South Canterbury - Original Certificate of Registration available.
- Nine ownership changes on record - One owner for 26 years.
- LOW MILEAGE - Original 85068 miles from new
- Its just as practical to drive, even nowadays. The all-round view out is good, the steering wheel large enough to offset the lack of power steering, the brakes efficient and the twin cam engine perky. It more than keeps up with today's open road speed.
- RWD, manual, 4 speed gearbox
- Equipped with Solex carburettor, an alternator and electromagnetic cooling fan clutch.
- Interior: Like new upholstery - original carpets - no cracks on dash - Original hoodlining. All instruments work save clock - Has Heater.
- Mechanically - Sound and various receipts / maintenance records available with car going back to year 2000.
- Engine: Very Sound Motor / Cambelt done - clutch done - very sweet transmission.
- Exterior - all body panels are straight and aligned. Body and sills etc clean of rust. All door align and shut properly without any slamming or force required. Nice paintwork in original colour.
- All rubbers are good
- Tyres are very good
- Engine bay: tidy, clean and original
- Undercarriage: looks very clean and it is sealed.
- Boot area - very clean and original - no rust.
- Spare wheel and original Fiat Jack available.
- Also available is a small toolkit and lug wrench.
Lots of fun; good brakes and good in curves. Very tough, fast, comfortable classic car with lots of legroom. Awesome performance. Cool classic for those summer trips.
Rare and desirable too. Not often we come across one in this condition. Very unique and turns heads, young and old!
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.