1969 Fiat 125
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Hi Jesmond & Gloria, Thank you so much for the wonderful surprise in mail last week. Even though we only had the car for a short time we enjoyed every moment. We trust the new owner will have lots of enjoyment and maybe we will sight it on the road one day. Thank you both so much for the wonderful service and communications and we certainly will recommend you to others."Bev & Peter Gallavin, Nelson
The Fiat 125 was an interesting mid-sized saloon that drove much better than its unpromising styling might lead you to believe.
It was a rebody of the outgoing 1300 and 1500 saloon - with its floorpan being carried over almost unchanged. A truly wonderful car, it accelerates very well, incredible for the manufacturing year.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Sold new in Temuka, this car has spent most of its life in South Canterbury - Original Certificate of Registration available.
- Nine ownership changes on record - One owner for 26 years.
- LOW MILEAGE - Original 85068 miles from new
- Its just as practical to drive, even nowadays. The all-round view out is good, the steering wheel large enough to offset the lack of power steering, the brakes efficient and the twin cam engine perky. It more than keeps up with today's open road speed.
- RWD, manual, 4 speed gearbox
- Equipped with Solex carburettor, an alternator and electromagnetic cooling fan clutch.
- Interior: Like new upholstery - original carpets - no cracks on dash - Original hoodlining. All instruments work save clock - Has Heater.
- Mechanically - Sound and various receipts / maintenance records available with car going back to year 2000.
- Engine: Very Sound Motor / Cambelt done - clutch done - very sweet transmission.
- Exterior - all body panels are straight and aligned. Body and sills etc clean of rust. All door align and shut properly without any slamming or force required. Nice paintwork in original colour.
- All rubbers are good
- Tyres are very good
- Engine bay: tidy, clean and original
- Undercarriage: looks very clean and it is sealed.
- Boot area - very clean and original - no rust.
- Spare wheel and original Fiat Jack available.
- Also available is a small toolkit and lug wrench.
Lots of fun; good brakes and good in curves. Very tough, fast, comfortable classic car with lots of legroom. Awesome performance. Cool classic for those summer trips.
Rare and desirable too. Not often we come across one in this condition. Very unique and turns heads, young and old!
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
At Waimak Classic Cars, our principal interest is to ensure the preservation of classic and vintage vehicles. Please remember that our vehicles are many years old, often with further previous owners. Many have been bought by us recently. We cannot know exactly what repairs or maintenance has been done although we do our best to obtain log books and copies of invoices of work done, when, and by whom.
Our descriptions are based on our own observations and knowledge and we look for the best examples we can find. Indicated mileages are based on the records showing with NZTA and / or the vehicle’s odometer reading. Because of the age of the vehicle, this can never be guaranteed. Our inspections are generally non-invasive. Our description is based on a visual inspection and on information supplied to us by third parties.
Any sale is on the condition that the purchaser relies on his/her own judgment and does not rely on our skill or judgment or on any representation made by us. This applies even if the Buyer has not inspected the vehicle before purchase. We strongly recommend that you have the vehicle inspected by an independent assessor qualified to comment on the particular vehicle’s condition. If you are unable to organise this, then this can be organised on your behalf, at your cost.
We are proud of our reputation. However, no older vehicle can be expected to be as reliable as a new one and so all our vehicles are sold on an as is where is basis. Mechanical breakdowns, electronic failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs are part and parcel of the ownership of classic and vintage vehicles. Reliability is a combination of the particular vehicle, how it has been driven and maintained, and luck.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: As Waimak Classic Cars is NOT a car yard dealer type of operation, we do not operate through fixed opening hours. Viewing is therefore STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and A FEW DAYS NOTICE is always appreciated, as it is seldom possible for us to accommodate viewing on the same day of inquiry