1969 Mercury Cyclone HT
Call Us On
Share With Friends
The Mercury Cyclone was marketed by the Mercury division of Ford from 1964 to 1971.
Introduced in 1964 as the Mercury Comet Cyclone, the Cyclone replaced the S-22 as the performance-oriented version of the Mercury Comet model line. The Cyclone became a distinct nameplate for the 1968 model year, as the Montego was phased in to replace the Comet
Within Mercury, the Cyclone was slotted between the Cougar pony car and the Marquis/Marauder full-size two-doors. Though largely overshadowed by the Cougar, the Cyclone was positioned as a muscle car, representing the Mercury brand in racing.
Four generations of the Cyclone were produced, with production ending after the 1971 model year. Within the Mercury line, the Cyclone was not directly replaced.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This car is MINT. Its like new - immaculate throughout.
- Laser straight body with a most stunning colour.
- Runs and drives beautifully - this car can easily become your best friend. Its just the way it starts and does its thing humbly - never complains - just drives.
- Very comfortable cruiser - would happily drive across America in this.
- In 1969, the Cyclones had several engine options - this one has the 351 cu in (5,752 cc) engine.
- These 1969 Cyclones were the last with round gauges before moving to a horizontal cluster the following year. The instruments are set in simulated woodgrain panels with touches of chrome throughout.
- Comes equipped with tinted glass, De Luxe seat belts, racing mirrors, styled steel wheels, radio and A Track player.
- Built Sheet, Owners manual, Owners card available with car...spare wheel, jack etc.
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.