1968 Jaguar MK10 420G
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"I recently bought an XJS from Waimak Classic Cars. Bought sight unseen.The process was very smooth and professional.Road transported to Coromandel without a hitch and arrived in A1 condition. Exactly as described - in fact, better than I had expected ! I am looking forward to getting out and about in the car around the Coromandel Peninsula over the coming summer. If you are considering buying a car from Jesmond and Gloria - do so with absolute confidence."Paul Barlow, Coromandel, New Zealand
Jaguars have always been noted for style, comfort and luxury and this Mark 10 certainly fits the bill.
This is a 120 MPH very spacious, fully equipped luxury saloon in the best tradition of the famous make. The main impression on taking the wheel of the Jaguar Mk. 10 is of impressively quiet running allied to the tremendous Jaguar performance, accomplished in two-pedal simplicity.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- NZ NEW - Low Ownership - Low Mileage
- Stunning Car - straight, clean body with beautiful shiny paintwork.
- Rides very comfortably, with only moderate roll on fast corners, which it takes with under steer, and on wet roads the tenacious road-clinging is highly commendable and fully justifies the incorporation of the E-type independent rear suspension, which also, no doubt, is responsible for the good ride of this large car. On the road, that innate refinement shines through with a wonderfully cushioned ride and, while steering and brakes may not be the sharpest, they do contribute to a relaxed and stress-free driving experience.
- A luxurious cabin in immaculate original condition adds to that sense of relaxation. It is both spacious and well-equipped and is a delightful place to spend time. The car is great for long journeys as a result of this comfort. Settling into the large leather seats and looking out over that vast bonnet is a fine experience, and there are few better saloon barges of the period if comfort is top of your agenda.
- A very well cared for example - arguably, the finest example of its kind in New Zealand.
- Exceptionally clean engine bay, boot and undercarriage.
- Comes complete with factory handbook, factory tool kit, spare wheel, factory jack.
- Exceptionally well maintained vehicle.
This Mk10 is a very fine, typically British, 120-m.p.h. executive’s luxury motor carriage of very modern conception. It is another of them “if only I’d bought one when they cheap” classics. For decades they were beer money and, until fairly recently, even ten-out-of-ten examples struggled to beat 15K. Well, you can triple or even quadruple this now.
A once overlooked Jaguar Saloon that's now finding deserved favour. An almost four door E Type that's as good as an XJ6 and superior to a Rolls - A Future Classic that's big on everything.
Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.