1962 Jaguar MK2
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Dear Jesmond and Gloria, Thank-you so much for the purchase of my Classic Car and for organising the shipping of it to Australia. It was a pleasure visiting your amazing museum and dealing with both of you. Also, the shipping process was managed excellently. I also want to say thank-you for the gift of the drawing of my car which is now proudly hanging in my office. Best of luck for the future and hope to see you both in Australia sometime."Marcus Upton, Brisbane, Australia
What is it about these old Mk2 Jags?
Is it because we remember them as getaway cars, police cars or racing cars?
This blue bloodied icon is everybody's favourite - yes, Jaguar pulled out the big one when they made the Mk2 because they created the perfect predator.
This old glamour puss was built in an age before political correctness, where it was OK to indulge in a bit of mischief.
Roguish yet respectable - there's simply nothing like it.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- Matching Numbers Car
- Eight Owners - mostly long term.
- Manual Transmission
- NZ New
- Low Mileage
- Mint Condition
- Original Black Plates.
- Drives beautifully
- Beautiful paintwork / clean, straight, rust free body.
- Beautiful Interior - upholstery all just redone in leather / new carpets / new hood lining / all door cards rebuilt / new door rubbers / new wind lace. Wood veneer in good condition. All instruments work.
- Car is mechanically sound - albeit no receipts on record, we were informed that the motor on this car was completely reconditioned circa 6 years ago - hardly covered any distance since.
- Chrome wire wheels
- Comes complete with original jack, spare wheel and tool kit.
- A STUNNING Example at Great Value. Versatile beauty. responsive as a sports car yet meticulously fitted with all the appurtenances of supreme comfort.
- Exciting and desirable - to this day, the MK2 is one of the best looking cars in the world.
- Very drivable - a brilliant piece of product that is hard to beat.
No matter which way you point the camera, the MK2 looks good from any angle.
These cars are good investments and highly sought after in the classic car world, with great club support.
Good examples are becoming hard to find and worth investing in :)
Car will be sold WOF'd and registered if sold in New Zealand.
FINANCE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST!
TRANSPORT / WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.