1937 Buick Special
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Hi Jesmond and Gloria, I am writing to say thank you for all your help regarding the Jaguar that I bought from you. All the way through the process, you provided a highly professional service, showing total integrity and a personal touch which is hard to find. I would not hesitate to purchase from you again in the future and will recommend you to other prospective buyers. Best wishes with your business, and keep up the good work."Ian Tarpey, Gulf Harbour Auckland, New Zealand
Time is a fleeting thing - attempt to hold onto it, and it slips through your grasp as if you'd never reached at all.
Though it's nigh on impossible to relive past events and bring them back to life, the right car can put you in that frame of mind: body and spirit rejuvenated, and simpler times encouraging youthful vigor - all can seemingly be had for the price of some vintage machinery.
The Buick Special was an automobile produced by Buick. They were known as the Buick 40 and in 1936 the name changed to "Special" and the Buick Special Series 40 model range represented the marque's entry level full size automobile. The '36 was a very successful year for Buick and also marked the first time of using names rather than the simple serial numbers which had been in use before.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- This is a fully restored, superb example of this model - There is nothing we can say here that does it justice.
- NZ NEW - 34967 Miles since restoration in 2010
- Built in Canada.
- Comes with boxes and boxes of parts.
- Its as good as you can ever get one. Stunning condition wherever you look.
- The chap we bought it from drove it to us all the way from the Coromandel to Canterbury without a glitch.
- Starts first pop and runs like a charm.
- Mechanically sound with no known issues - we would drive this car anywhere.
- A Stunning Vintage car that turns heads wherever it goes.
- Straight as body - beautiful paintwork and chrome.
- Good white wall tires.
- The engine bay is just stunning - Naturally aspirated petrol, 3.8 litre, overhead valve (straight) 8 cylinder with 2 valves per cylinder. Its so clean under the bonnet that you can eat your lunch from it.
- Three speed synchromesh manual gearbox.
- The interior is Superb.
- Honestly, we can't give it a good enough review.
Cars like these are hard to find and you can't restore them for this sort of money either.
A Good investment for someone who wants the best and lots of fun with family and friends too.
Don't delay - this one won't last.
Car will be sold WOF'd and Registered.
SHIPPING / LOCAL TRANSPORT CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.