Wind Back Time
Aston Martin DB9 V12 2005
Call Us On
Share With Friends
One of the things we have in common with James Bond is the passion for this luxurious brand.
Celebrating 100 years of Power, Beauty & Soul, sitting behind the wheel of this DB9 almost instantly elevates you to the next level of sophistication.
So what is it that makes this great sports car?¦To start with, most sports cars are a series of compromise with the result being usually rational – even impressive – on paper but often blend and soulless in reality. This DB9 is all about driver involvement. It looks great, sounds great and have the power and performance to stir the soul.
Its got power and aerodynamic efficiency. Power encumbered by weight. Straight line performance without agility. Great sports cars balance these apparent opposites creating an experience that is both unique and unforgettable. What the driver sees, hears and feels is in total harmony. The reward is total involvement, a level of engagement that totally stimulates the senses; that reignites the passion for driving.
This DB9 meets all of these challenges. Undeniably beautiful yet efficient. Power in proportion to weight. Harmony of sound and performance and dynamic ability inherent through good design. The DB9 is also luxurious. On those days when top speed and maximum acceleration are not necessary, indulge yourself.
ABOUT THIS CAR
- ONE OWNER In New Zealand
- IMMACULATE Condition Throughout
- ABSOLUTELY STUNNING CAR in every respect
- The Colour of this car looks mean and moody in black but when in the sunlight, it becomes a kaleidoscope of stunning metallic colours with burgundy and gold bursting through.
- FULL SERVICE HISTORY Available, as follows:
- 1st Year Service in April 2006 @ 3773 km
- 2nd Year Service in December 2007 @ 7568 km
- 3rd Year Service & Warranty extension in February 2008 @ 7651kms
- 4th Year service in March 2009 @ 8548 km with vehicle battery replacement and Upholstery of Roof lining
- 5th Year Service in October 2010 @ 12079 km with replacement of coils & plugs
- Replacement of front & rear brake pads in July 2011 @ 18460 km
- 6th Year Service in February 2012 @ 27502 km with replacement of front & rear brakes
- Replacement of AC pipe in April 2012 @ 31054 km
- Inspection check in February 2013 @ 34119 km
- 7th Year service in February 2013 @ 35071 km
- Replacement of oil cooler and piping kit in November 2013@ 41777km
- New Brake rotors and pads all round in Dec2014, as part of NZ Compliance
- Last Serviced by Clinch Automotive in Christchurch at 47500kms on the 6th of January 2015
So go on, be uplifted by the magnificent styling of the DB9; reveal in a sumptuous fully equipped cabin trimmed in the finest quality materials; enjoy the superb audio system; select drive and let the DB9's six liter V12 and shift by wire fully automated transmission do the rest.
Will be sold WOF'd and Registered if sold in New Zealand.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT Only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.