1999 Jaguar XKR (Supercharged)
Call Us On
Share With Friends
"Earlier this year, Jesmond bought on auction our 1958 Wolseley. Firstly, it was quite amazing how the auction went and that people did actually want to buy our little car. Secondly, it was more amazing how easy it was to deal with Jesmond, things just ran so smoothly and the speed at which this happened was only a matter of a few days, he had organised everything to the last detail. Totally a professional all the way, we would definitely hope to sell or buy from Jesmond another day and are looking forward to visiting his showroom sometime in the near future. It is great that someone cares so much about Classic Cars in New Zealand."Brian & Viv Guest, Warkworth, New Zealand
It's difficult to describe just how fast the Jaguar XKR is – suffice to say it does 0-60mph in 4.6 seconds, 155mph all-out.
Super fun and very fast...luxury with power and styling. Makes you feel young and adventurous :)
- 4.0ltr V8 Supercharged
- VERY TIDY condition.
- Handling is excellent and the ride in this car reflects its Jaguar pedigree with plenty of grip and ultra-responsive steering.
- This is a seriously beautiful car – it would be hard to find a better example of this model.
- This Jaguar is a sure fired future classic and this well cared for XKR makes perfect sense for anyone seeking a fast, well-mannered sports car with an outstanding pedigree. Its not only great to look at but also outstanding value at the moment.
- New Tires / New Brakes
- Alloy wheels in perfect condition - no kerbing
- Supercharger only recently rebuilt
- New rack / all new coolant hoses
- Some service history available.
- Tensioners and water pump replaced
- Previously registered in Japan - first registered in NZ in January 2015.
- Two owners in NZ
- With a hatchback boot and 330-litres of space, the Jaguar XKR has quite a lot of room for luggage – you will certainly be able to get two sets of golf clubs in there, for example.
- NOTE: Stripes are new and can be easily removed by us for you without any paint damage or discoloration but don't be jarred by these stripes, as they really suit the car.
There are few cars that can come close to this machine - maybe the Turbo Porsche 9-11 but they are so noisy you cannot even turn the radio on when driving 70 mph. The XKR is even quiet at 100 mph. This car offers sleek exterior design, quite interior, and high performance when it is asked for. In our opinion, Jaguar offers the most beautiful interiors of any automaker in the world.
Fine examples of these beautifully-crafted cars are set to mature into desirable classics very quickly, so if you’ve got the cash and the space – it’s better than leaving money in the bank!
Will be sold WOF’d and Registered.
TRANSPORT / SHIPPING CAN BE ORGANISED ON THIS VEHICLE ON BUYER'S BEHALF AT BUYERS COST.
Viewing is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Invest In Your Own Classic Car Fund!Take Control of your Money Now!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
DISCLAIMER (Please Read)
NOTIFICATION AS TO NATURE OF GOODS IN TERMS OF THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Waimak Classic Cars accepts that the vehicle being sold must be of “acceptable quality” in terms of section 7 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the Act) having regard to “the nature of the goods”.
Waimak Classic Cars is not aware of any specific defects with the vehicle, however (a) such a vehicle being a classic vehicle may have mechanical breakdowns, electrical failures at inconvenient times and maintenance costs being part of and parcel of ownership of a classic car; (b) reliability is a combination of the particular nature of the classic vehicle, how it is being driven, how it has been maintained, and to a certain extent luck.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is being sold as a classic car; that in terms of the Act and the nature of the goods, the vehicle, is an old car that may have faults, unlike a modern motor vehicle.
The Purchaser is encouraged to personally fully inspect the vehicle and/or to have the vehicle inspected, fully assessed and maintained by an experienced classic car mechanic.
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and fully understand this notification and the nature of a car which is many years old.
For more information about this vehicle, please contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on +64 (0) 3 310-6485 / +64 (0) 274 990-020. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: Waimak Classic Cars is Not a car yard dealer type of operation. As a result, we do not operate through fixed opening hours and viewing is By Appointment Only.